Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off-Road Rear Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
gimme gimme! pm sent.
haha got it and your on the list!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #22
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
haha i'm the same age as you so ya i know how it feels except for the engaged part lol next years my last year of school!!!!!!
And I'm in graduate school . Classes are more expensive

Gimme a bit of time to get the funds together. I'm going to bank on winning the free one

Edit: This may sound ridiculous. But if I bought a bumper now (for the GB price), would you hold off on building/shipping it until I make sure I can get the front bumper as well. I'd rather not pay twice for shipping.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
And I'm in graduate school . Classes are more expensive

Gimme a bit of time to get the funds together. I'm going to bank on winning the free one
haha there yu go its a 1/15 chance right
Old 02-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #24
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...4/100_2094.jpg
can u do something like this with the license plate. (Hope link works)
Old 02-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #25
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
Http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...4/100_2094.jpg
can u do something like this with the license plate. (Hope link works)
not exactly sure what your wanting done with it but you can PM me and we'll go from there
Old 02-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #26
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I edited my last message to say this, but I don't think you caught it Tim:

This may sound ridiculous. But if I bought a bumper now (for the GB price), would you hold off on building/shipping it until I make sure I can get the front bumper as well. I'd rather not pay twice for shipping
Old 02-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #27

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
not exactly sure what your wanting done with it but you can PM me and we'll go from there
Don't worry about it. I pmed u with some about a flip up license plate holder. If not, maybe I can drill it to the bumper and add some lights for it.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #28
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 2 more orders on the first day your going to be busy lets get 15 by next week so we can have a winner be me
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #29

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see jlee's rear bumper with the lights in it.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #30

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I think jlee should be thrown out of the drawing since he bought one before group buy.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #31
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think jlee should be thrown out of the drawing since he bought one before group buy.

Shit he is still working on mine can't you see it's Blue
Old 02-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would like to see jlee's rear bumper with the lights in it.

Well I don't think I'm going to have the lights for another month or two. This is what I'm installing.
http://www.visionxusa.com/LED-Solsti...duct_info.html
Old 02-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #34

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Shit he is still working on mine can't you see it's Blue
Oh ok I guess in that case than u can stay in.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok I guess in that case than u can stay in.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #36

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well I don't think I'm going to have the lights for another month or two. This is what I'm installing.
http://www.visionxusa.com/LED-Solsti...duct_info.html
So u r just going to wire to ur reverse lights.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #37
JLee, are those that bright? I went up a steep, soft sand, narrow road in the middle of the night, only to find I had to reverse back down. It sucked with stock lighting. I really need to figure something out for my rear end lights. I got four 9" HIDs for the front, but the rear is lacking.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So u r just going to wire to ur reverse lights.
Yes and I'm going to wire them up to a switch so I can also turn them on whenever I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
JLee, are those that bright? I went up a steep, soft sand, narrow road in the middle of the night, only to find I had to reverse back down. It sucked with stock lighting. I really need to figure something out for my rear end lights. I got four 9" HIDs for the front, but the rear is lacking.
I have see these things on a quad and there BRIGHT! I have the same problem right now backing up because my shell is tinted at 5% and at night i can't see shit.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #39
^^^ Yeah, it's my shell that does it too. I open my rear cab window and it helps, but it doesn't solve the problem. I had my head out the window when I was backing up. Even then, I could only see half the road.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just install 2 of these and you will be able to see just fine backing up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WlcUG-TQHw

Products Discussed in this Thread