Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off-Road Rear Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #41
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
^ Nice.

I know Hopefully I'll be able to order them in April
Old 02-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #43
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
So, Tim, what do you think the chances are that http://www.amazon.com/Curt-Manufactu...ata/B0009YIE14 would work to mount the plate? (of course upside down from the way the pic is positioned) Just eying it from pics, it looks like it might be just about perfect, but angles and such are always deceiving in pics.

Thought about making something similar to go along with the bumper? Wouldn't need to be made with anything special but some 2" tubing and some thin plate. (Almost makes it worth buying a cheap welder to avoid having to pay $40 for the item above)
Old 02-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #44
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
So, Tim, what do you think the chances are that http://www.amazon.com/Curt-Manufactu...ata/B0009YIE14 would work to mount the plate? (of course upside down from the way the pic is positioned) Just eying it from pics, it looks like it might be just about perfect, but angles and such are always deceiving in pics.

Thought about making something similar to go along with the bumper? Wouldn't need to be made with anything special but some 2" tubing and some thin plate. (Almost makes it worth buying a cheap welder to avoid having to pay $40 for the item above)
Yep one of those will be included with everyones bumper who orders the hitch so your all good
Old 02-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #45
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 02-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! I know there is more then just 4 of us that want one of these bumpers come on guys put Tim's ass to work!
Old 02-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #47
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tim, just wondering, but whats the weight of one with full wrap around and receiver hitch?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
the anticipation is killing me!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #49
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
yessssss!!!!! pm inc soon hopefully
Old 02-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the text bumper and sliders shipping tomorrow!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #51
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
Tim, just wondering, but whats the weight of one with full wrap around and receiver hitch?
i didn't officially weight it but i'd have to say its about 80 lbs. the bumper with out the receiver hitch or wrap arounds is much lighter than the stock one so i'd guess its lighter than a stock receiver and bumper all together. maybe if we ask jlee real nice he'll hold it on a scale to check the weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just got the text bumper and sliders shipping tomorrow!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i didn't officially weight it but i'd have to say its about 80 lbs. the bumper with out the receiver hitch or wrap arounds is much lighter than the stock one so i'd guess its lighter than a stock receiver and bumper all together. maybe if we ask jlee real nice he'll hold it on a scale to check the weight
Yeah I'll check the weight i would like to know how much weight I'm adding anyway.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #53
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I'll check the weight i would like to know how much weight I'm adding anyway.
Sweet way your stock stff to see the difference if yu can
Old 03-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
Sweet way your stock stff to see the difference if yu can

Yeah I planned on it but I don't have the factory tow hitch so I'll just be doing the bumper.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #55
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have the factory hitch and bumper. I'll try to way everything when I take it off.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #56
Quote:
Yeah I planned on it but I don't have the factory tow hitch so I'll just be doing the bumper.
Neither do I, I just wanted to know the difference
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #57
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Me want very very soon, but i gotta get the front first Can we not tow using the hich that you will install?? or can i just leave my factory trailer hitch on w/ the bumper for towing?
Old 03-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #58
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Me want very very soon, but i gotta get the front first Can we not tow using the hich that you will install?? or can i just leave my factory trailer hitch on w/ the bumper for towing?
you can do what ever you want with it lol i just cant advertise it for towing to protect my ass, it is for recovery use
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #59
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Jlee's rear bumper and sliders left today, only cost $50 to ship the bumper and sliders to him
Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 AM   #60
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Tim add me two lights.

Products Discussed in this Thread