LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off-Road Rear Plate bumper

Old 02-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
96-04 Elite Off-Road Rear Plate bumper

First Group Buy is Open

I am now accepting orders for my 1996-2004 Tacoma steel plate off-road rear bumper

For Front bumper Go here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post1901467

-Building will start March 20th

-I am currently a Full time student also so please be patient if the build time is a little longer than expected, I will do my best to get everything out in a timely manner along with providing you the expected build time.

-More pictures will be added once Jlee receives his, all professional photo's are taken by Jlee and i have to say he does an amazing job. Thanks man!

To Order:
  1. Contact me with your exact order specs (what options you want, See below)
  2. Once your specific bumper option's are decided, send deposit of at least half the cost of the bumper to me via PayPal to get the build going.
  3. I build the bumper (in the order you're on the list and/or receive deposit) and then ship the bumper once the remaining cost + shipping fee is received.

Bumper highlights:

* 3/16" thick CNC water jet cut and MIG welded steel structure, 3/4" thick steel recovery points.
* Optional recessed light cutouts PM me for size options
* Optional Wrap around Bed protection available
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the water-jet shop. (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!) Make your bumper unique!!! I can do any custom mods (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.

Notes:
Installation will require no vehicle modification: removal of factory rear bumper and mounts.

Group Buy: I am allowing 15 orders for this first group buy at the introductory price. this is the cheapest you'll see this rear bumper going for.
Group Buy Special: I am going to draw 1 name after all orders have been filled and that person will receive 100% of their bumper price back. Good luck to everyone!

Order list:
Color coding: Green once deposit is received, Blue during build, and red once final payment has been made and bumper has shipped.

1. Jlee - (w/wraps,2" light cutouts, Hitch, high lift point)
2. Southern01Taco - (w/Wraps, hitch, high lift point)

3. manlaan - (w/wraps, hitch, High lift point)
bivey - (w/wraps, hitch, High lift point, Light Cut outs)
5. B3AS7808 (base, w/Wraps)
6. Okiyota (W/Wraps, Hitch, 2" light cut outs, High lift points) (front also)
7. Enigmaaron (w/Wraps, Receiver, HLP)
. Jonyd182 (w/Wraps, Receiver, HLP)
9. David Pick (w/wraps, Receiver, HLP, Light cut outs)
10. chang email (w/wraps)
98 Taco Truck (HLP)
12. sander1036 (HL points, Wrap arounds, and Receiver)
Receiver Shackle/ sliders

13. Blackdawg (W/wraps, receiver, prototype tire swing)
14.TacoTug (wraps, recovery receiver, HLP) Front also
15. dtmccray (wraps, recovery receiver) front and sliders

All Bumpers are %100 customizable, PM me for any questions

-Options available for bumper-

Wrap Around Bed Protection and recovery Receiver

Base plate bumper with 3/4" thick recovery points

Recovery Receiver (not advertised for towing) and recessed light mounts

-more Pictures available soon

Whats included/not with your order:
  • If you order the Recovery receiver you will receive a tube and license plate mount that can be removed when in use.
  • You'll have to buy a license plate light also. they are relatively cheap on ebay or in most stores, a small LED bar works just fine. PM me if you need help finding one. I'll post links of different options i have found.
  • Grade 8 Hardware will be sent with the bumper to replace the stock bolts.

Pricing:

- Product option's - - - - - - - - - - - - ----------------- - Price -
  • Base bumper W/Recovery points------------------ $500.00
  • Recovery Receiver(not advertised for Towing)----- $150.00
  • Wrap Around Bed Protection-----------------------$150.00
  • Recessed Light holes------------------------------ $55.00
  • High-Lift Points-------------------------------------$10.00

Prices will never increase during the group buy but once things get rolling and it turns out that the price on something can be lowered then i will refund the difference to anyone who ordered that option.

Any Other options you are looking for just PM me to see if it can be done and we will work out a price.

Shipping:
Will be determined on the options that you order, if you order a bumper without wrap around bed protection it can ship UPS and will be in the 30$-100$ range and delivered to your house. if you order wrap around bed protection it will have to be shipped through Fastenal because of the size, cost will be determined by your location. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home address. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE.

Shipping price breakdown by location through Fastenal:

• Pacific time zone ----- $55-80
  • MTN. time zone ------ $105
  • Central time zone ----- $130
  • Eastern time zone ---- $155
  • Hawaii --------------- $155
Sorry, no shipping out of the US at this time, though I'm trying to get shipping to Canada figured out right now. Shipping across the border poses some difficulties though.

I will be constantly updating this thread with information to better answer any questions that arise, feel free to ask a question if there is something you don't see an answer to. I will build as quickly as possible. Fast turn around, quality products, and customer satisfaction is my goal!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm number 1! let the orders begin.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
Man you make nice shit!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'm number 1! let the orders begin.
haha you were sure on top of this being posted
Old 02-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natetroknot View Post
Man you make nice shit!
thanks man i do my best
Old 02-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
haha you were sure on top of this being posted
It just so happened that i was on TW when you posted it. Oh wait I'm always on wile at work
Old 02-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had the money to get one they look SICKKKKKK.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Wish I had the money to get one they look SICKKKKKK.

Buy one!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Some wanna give me some money?
Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #10
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Make that the two of us...
Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Sorry bud all mine is going to taxes and a front bumper
Old 02-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
Tacoma 4 Life.

chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Sorry bud all mine is going to taxes and a front bumper
Old 02-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #13
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Secks...you still doing a deal for ppl who buy a front and rear bumper? Any idea what this will after the group buy? Trying to get money situatied.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
you still doing a deal for ppl who buy a front and rear bumper?
x2, Tim. Feel free to PM me if you would rather discuss it there.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Secks...you still doing a deal for ppl who buy a front and rear bumper? Any idea what this will after the group buy? Trying to get money situatied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
x2, Tim. Feel free to PM me if you would rather discuss it there.
ya if you order both i'll knock $75 off the front bumper total and you could save up to 130$ on shipping depending where you live
Old 02-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #17
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Super tempting.

Ah man, I'm looking at $1,600 before shipping for you front and rear bumpers. Do you realize what you do to us hoping-to-be-engaged-soon-graduate-students, Tim?! Do you?!

Old 02-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
^^ Super tempting.

Ah man, I'm looking at $1,600 before shipping for you front and rear bumpers. Do you realize what you do to us hoping-to-be-engaged-soon-graduate-students, Tim?! Do you?!

haha i'm the same age as you so ya i know how it feels except for the engaged part lol next years my last year of school!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #20
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
gimme gimme! pm sent.