Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Front plate Bumper - 1st Group Buy

Old 04-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
Tnanks man I'll see if I can get Jlee to help me out with fixing up the photos. I got pictures of the hoop with and with out side bracing I'll post them up in a couple hours when I
Get home

Consider it done
Old 04-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
just sent a ton of photos to JLee he's going to fix them up and then i'll post them
Old 04-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #23
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #24
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just sent a ton of photos to JLee he's going to fix them up and then i'll post them
If we're not waiting for 1 first gen owner we're waiting for another first gen owner..

Cant wait to see them!
Old 04-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #25
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
If we're not waiting for 1 first gen owner we're waiting for another first gen owner..

Cant wait to see them!
haha i wish i had both but college buts a damper on that lol
Old 04-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #26
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha i wish i had both but college buts a damper on that lol
lol yea I know.. I was in that boat for a lonnnggg time. And I'm not bashing on you guys.. your trucks are probably built better than ours anyway. my four wheel drive actuator just died.. at 25k miles..
Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol yea I know.. I was in that boat for a lonnnggg time. And I'm not bashing on you guys.. your trucks are probably built better than ours anyway. my four wheel drive actuator just died.. at 25k miles..
haha ya i've been depating on getting a second gen but i really hate having bills lol so i'm thinking i'll probably end up waiting a year till i'm out of college and can pay it off real quick once i get a job
Old 04-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #28

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good photoshopped.. I'm ready for the real thing though!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #29
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good photoshopped.. I'm ready for the real thing though!
Damn that looks bad ass. I'll send you a few
Photos of the light hoop that I sent to Jlee to be fixed up
Old 04-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #30

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn that looks bad ass. I'll send you a few
Photos of the light hoop that I sent to Jlee to be fixed up
sweet! that would be awesome! I just want to decide if I want the hoop or not before I send you some money. I was thinking maybe send you $100 or so for starters and once you get closer to building mine I'll send you more. Is that ok? Looks like you still have 2 to build before mine.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #31
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the hoop pics??? I've been impatiently waiting for four days...that ain't easy for me to do. I really want to see it. I'm still trying to make up my mind if I need the bumper. It really looks good...and it's VERY tempting.

Please post those new pics ASAP.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #32

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
yea waiting isnt easy. i still havent gotten the pics tim said he's going to email me. i guess hes just been busy.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #33
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been going back and forth with emails the past two months with him. Hope to see the pictures with the hoop soon!
Old 04-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #34
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Ive been going back and forth with emails the past two months with him. Hope to see the pictures with the hoop soon!
Ive seen it and it looks good man trust me.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #35
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
is there a bolt on replacement rear bumper for the stock Tacoma '11 available?

thanks
Old 04-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #36
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpier View Post
is there a bolt on replacement rear bumper for the stock Tacoma '11 available?

thanks
Ill have one available soon if you got time to wait other wise check out allpro there's is pretty sweet
Old 04-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #37
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
Tim,

When are you going to start fab? Waiting for a few more orders?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #38
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amadougrand View Post
Tim,

When are you going to start fab? Waiting for a few more orders?
will start this week, i was finishing up my jig for them last week and had a project for a proffessor that i needed to get done.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #39
SIKWAY7 is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
SIKWAY7's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!!!! Very Nice Deal!!!! Like the options available!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Humm those are not the pics I sent you where are they Tim