Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Front plate Bumper - 1st Group Buy

Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #41
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
got my sticker today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #42
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Humm those are not the pics I sent you where are they Tim
these are the ones that i got in my email lol i'll check again but i'm pretty sure these are the ones i got from you
Old 04-26-2011, 07:16 AM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
these are the ones that i got in my email lol i'll check again but i'm pretty sure these are the ones i got from you
I'm thinking those are the ones you sent me I put the Elite logo on the ones I worked on.

Edit: I just checked my email and yes those are the pictures you sent me all the pictures I retouched have a elite off road logo on them.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #44
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'm thinking those are the ones you sent me I put the Elite logo on the ones I worked on.

Edit: I just checked my email and yes those are the pictures you sent me all the pictures I retouched have a elite off road logo on them.
Can we see them Jerry?
Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Can we see them Jerry?

Oh I suppose But I really didn't do much just cropped and brightened them a little so you could see the details of the bumper.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #46
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
thanks jerry i'll have to switch them out i dont know how the ones i sent you got back to me but oh well
Old 04-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #47
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks jerry i'll have to switch them out i dont know how the ones i sent you got back to me but oh well

So are you saying you didn't get the 3 Emails i sent you?
Old 04-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #48
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
still waiting for my refund check so I can send you some money.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #49
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
still waiting for my refund check so I can send you some money.

nice what did they tell you about your truck?

i'm working on figuring out quickbooks this weekend so i can start sending out real invoices to all you guys!
Old 04-30-2011, 11:40 PM   #50
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
No need for invoice here, just the bump. I doubt I could justify it for a right off.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #51
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amadougrand View Post
No need for invoice here, just the bump. I doubt I could justify it for a right off.
haha ya the invoice is really for me and then you guys get a receipt, i worded that wrong above
Old 05-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #52

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice what did they tell you about your truck?

i'm working on figuring out quickbooks this weekend so i can start sending out real invoices to all you guys!
Well I got it back, but yesterday morning when I started it, the 4wd light kept flashing (which is what happened before I took it to the dealer), but after about 10 minutes of driving it went off, and I tested 4 hi and 4 low later and they both worked.. so I guess everything is ok.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #53
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I got it back, but yesterday morning when I started it, the 4wd light kept flashing (which is what happened before I took it to the dealer), but after about 10 minutes of driving it went off, and I tested 4 hi and 4 low later and they both worked.. so I guess everything is ok.
well good to hear it worked out for yu
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #54

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well good to hear it worked out for yu
4wd light is flashing again, so its going back to the dealer.. again..

I should have money for you by the end of the week if you still have that base bumper available
Old 05-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #55

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you survived Vegas! let me know when you're home and Ill paypal you
Old 05-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #56
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope you survived Vegas! let me know when you're home and Ill paypal you
I'm alive haha I'll pm you when I get out of class today
Old 05-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #57

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm alive haha I'll pm you when I get out of class today
sounds good!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #58

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
money sent.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #59

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Got my invoice email.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #60
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got my invoice email.
Awesome