Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite 1st Gen Front Bumper Group Buy #2

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #21
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
awwww darn lol

whats wrong with a 500 hmmm?? its quick but not too fast and is nice to gasoline lol
i've got a little car thats nice to gasoline
Old 07-27-2011, 10:53 PM   #22
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i've got a little car thats nice to gasoline
Well then enjoy the lovely extra 50cc of displacement and let her rip lol actually i was told it was bored 50cc over too...but i can't prove that...but it does sound way fatter, bigger and meaner the my buddys honda shawdow 500...and my other buddies 750 honda..

But its its nice bike none the less. Get me from point a to point b in a quite comfy sprite fashion lol
Old 07-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #23
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha trade??
PM'd
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #25
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh i see how it is. You'll take a TRD Sc but not a Honda 500...pshhhhhh someones got their priorities screwed up lol
haha sorry
Old 07-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #28
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Want one of these so bad, wish it wouldn't take over 4 months to save up for one!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #29
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump still seriously considering one of these!
Old 07-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #30
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
Bump still seriously considering one of these!
I'll be back Monday to further discuss the possible trade
Old 07-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #31

Quote:
I'll be back Monday to further discuss the possible trade
Sweet man I can't freakin wait!! Will you be wheeling at all this weekend?
Old 07-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #34

Quote:
think i found a bike buyer!
sweet man hope it goes through for you and you can get some cool ass bumpers for your truck.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #36

You almost make me want to sell my bike to just so I can have more $$ for my truck.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #37

Quote:
Thanks man! Me too! just waiting of a call back
ever get that call from the possible buyer?
Old 08-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #39
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You almost make me want to sell my bike to just so I can have more $$ for my truck.
Do it lol

Quote:
ever get that call from the possible buyer?
Sadly no..but another one called me this morning! shouldn't be to long before its sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Want.
so bad.
but.
poor.
so poor.

Any shipping to hawaii sucks so hard. argh
Dude...i bet. lol but living theres gotta be worth it..maybe..haha
Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #40
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
that first gen is so sexy! i love that bumper! glwgb

Products Discussed in this Thread