Congratulations to member Max_4_yota on winning himself a Free Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper
For rear bumper go here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post2786025
Group Buy Specials!!!!!
-One lucky person will be drawn after the 15 orders are filled to be refunded the total cost of the bumper! anyone on here will have the chance of receiving a FREE off road Plate bumper!
-College students and military personnel will receive an additional 5% off there final order total
- Contact me with your exact order specs (what options you want, See below)
- Once your specific bumper option's are decided, I will need the email associated with your PayPal account to send you the initial bill for a deposit of $400
- I build the bumper (in the order you're on the list and/or receive deposit) and then ship the bumper once the remaining cost + shipping fee is received.
* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure, winch mounting plate (8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches only), 3/4" thick steel recovery points.
* Optional recessed light cutouts for 4" Piaa or similar fog/driving lights
* Optional tubing light hoop, Half guard, or full grille guards
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the water-jet. (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!) Make your bumper unique!!! I can do any custom mods (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.
Installation will require minor vehicle modification: removal of factory bumper and mounts, factory tow hook unbolted, trimming of excess plastic inner fender liner from bottom of front fender wells.
98-00 Tacoma's require cutting off the frame horns that stick out to hold the stock bumper, been told its very easy but no picture instructions at the moment.
Color coding: Green once deposit is received, Blue during build, and red once final payment has been made and bumper has shipped.
1. sander1036 (signals, Fogs, & TRD, Black powder coat)
2. Banjohauler (Fogs, Full Guard, Hammered Grey Powder coat)
3. GA1044 (signals, fogs, Hoop, Black Powder coat)
4. David Pick (HC Base, fogs, hoop w/halfguard, SLH, Frame ends, Powder coat) Rear Also
5. JABNJAK (Base, Fogs, SPL, Black Powder coat)
6. Blackdawg (Fogs, SLH, Hoop w/half Guard, Tacoma in skid)
7. nathandex (Fogs, Black Powdercoat)
8. Chase G (HC, Fogs, Tacoma in skid, Powder coat Impulse Red Pearl)
9. sick 3.4 tacoma (same as My bumper no Elite cuts)
10. Enigmaaron (HC, Fogs, Half Guard) Rear Also
11. Max-4_Yota (HC winch holes on top, Fogs, Half Guard)
12. JRockTaco ( HC, Half Guard, Fogs, no winch holes, & Black powder coat)
13. 70chevy (Light Hoop w/2tabs, Frame Ends)
14. igarrpan (Fogs, Hoop, Black Powder Coat)
15. Jonyd182 (Fogs, Full Guard, Tacoma in skid, no winch holes, frame ends) Rear and sliders
All Bumpers are %100 customizable, PM me for any questions
-Options available for bumper-
High Clearance Version (lower wing plates are notched for increased clearance, Front Winch holes only cut like this per request)
Base plate bumper with 3/4" thick recovery points and Winch cut outs
Recessed fog light mounts
Center light hoop (2 or 3 holes in top for spot light mounting is available)
Center Light Hoop with Half Guard Support tubes
Center light hoop and full wrap around grill guards
Other custom requests: Ex. Custom 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid for only $20 additional!
Custom Cuts in outer wings available
- Product option's - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Price -
- Base bumper ------------------------------------ $625.00
- Center Light hoop and Full Wrap Grille Guard------- $175.00
- Center Light hoop with Half Guard -----------------$120.00
- Recessed Blinkers(01-04 Style)------------------- $100.00
- Center Light Hoop-------------------------------- $75.00
- Fog Light Holes + Mounting----------------------- $55.00
- Custom TRD or other cut-out----------------------$25.00
- 2 or 3 holes in top plate for spot light mounting---- $10.00
- 98-00 End frame mounts------------------------- $10.00
Cost of Powder coating is 100$, bumper will be wrapped in bubble wrap and shrink wrapped during shipping.
Bumpers can be powder coated any color, if you want color matched it is up to you to give me the color code for the powder. Go Here to see the different colors available
Through Fastenal, cost will be determined by your location. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home address. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 100lbs) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, or my time of packaging them, all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you I'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!
If you order a rear bumper or sliders at the same time you'll only have to pay the one shipping cost and could potentially save yourself a couple hundred dollars by having them all shipped on 1 pallet.
Shipping price breakdown by location:
- Pacific time zone ----- $55-80
- MTN. time zone ------ $105
- Central time zone ----- $130
- Eastern time zone ---- $155
- Hawaii --------------- $155
Evan Hale - I wanted to say thanks again. Amazing fabrication and customer service. Ill send pics when its installed. I'm so excited. You're awesome!
I will be constantly updating this thread with information to better answer any questions that arise, feel free to ask a question if there is something you don't see an answer to. I will build as quickly as possible. Fast turn around, quality products, and customer satisfaction is my goal!!!