Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Website is up!

Old 09-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Website is up!

New website is up and running, will be making minor tweaks i'm sure but for the most part its done until i get some more products and pictures on it!

check it out!

http://www.eliteoffroadproducts.com/
Old 09-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Added to Favorites
Old 09-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice.
It would be nice if you could scroll through pics once you open one like the thumbnail pics on TW
Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
you might be getting an order soon will there be a TW discount?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #7
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for rear bumper pics!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #10
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Give me a couple days and i'll send you some high rez pics of my sliders installed from a few good angles.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #11
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
congrats Tim! the rock rails i got from you are probably the best thing i ever bought for my truck. they get used almost every time i wheel my truck. thanks again
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #12
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Give me a couple days and i'll send you some high rez pics of my sliders installed from a few good angles.
who'd you have weld them on

and thanks guys! glad you all like it, send me photo's of any products you have and i'll throw them on the site
Old 09-07-2011, 12:46 AM   #13
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
who'd you have weld them on
No one yet, they are hanging in my garage getting painted first

Old 09-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #14
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man glad to see your finally using the photos I sent you
Old 09-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I saw those! to you sir!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:05 AM   #17
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No one yet, they are hanging in my garage getting painted first

looks good man, wish i could have got them powdercoated for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
haha ya i need to make it down there sometime with a couple other people that have my armor and get some good shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Definitely looking into getting in on the GB. Front bumpers look good and so do the sliders.
do it man, you wont regret it!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #18
You need to start making skid plates!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #19
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You need to start making skid plates!
i want to its just a matter of having time to design them. i'm usually down at my shop for 10 - 15 hours a day already
Old 09-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #20
I'm unemployed... Need a employee? LOL