Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Slider Giveaway!!!

Old 01-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #322
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post

I'm no expert, but the front 2 attachments look like the bottom is not welded onto the frame.

Did you have to notch any of the frame plates?
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #324
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I'm no expert, but the front 2 attachments look like the bottom is not welded onto the frame.

Did you have to notch any of the frame plates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Oh yea...good eye man..Whats up with that??
The L brackets weren't flush to the frame at every weld spot. If every bracket were mounted the same, the sliders would not have been straight. The installer had to improvise. The sliders are on straight which was the most important part. I will more than likely have the bottom cut. He had to do that to the other side on one L bracket. And yes... that was a good catch. I was hoping you wouldn't notice.