Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off-road Temporary closing 3/12/12 - TBD

Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 PM   #21
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
I known the place. It was known as Providence Hospital before Swedish took it over.

If you are willing to commute, there are certainly a lot of choices. Even nearby the hosp, there will be lots of choices but it will be much more expensive. It's expensive to live in Seattle so there is a trade off.

If you wont be working the 8-5 M-F shift, living outside of the downtown area and commuting might be worthwhile.

If that is interesting, send me a pm or call or text.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #22
98 Taco Truck is on a distinguished road
Army:
98 Taco Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats as long as you will open back up again. I need a front bumper one day... Anyways good luck with your internship.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Seattle eh? ...need some summer help fabricating?
Well actually there's been a change of plans. I was able to trade a girl today so I'll actually be in Portland now need to edit the first post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #26
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the north, bud, and congrats!

There's a good size FJC community up here for wheeling. They also do a pretty good job of putting on a monthly mod day in the puget sound area which is good for getting together as well.

Watch out for the toll bridges

EDIT: just saw your post, NM
Old 03-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #27
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
Well actually there's been a change of plans. I was able to trade a girl today so I'll actually be in Portland now need to edit the first post
Hell yes.

OHSU? Emanuel? Providence? Good Samaritan? Portland Adventist? VA?
Old 03-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #28
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hell yes.

OHSU? Emanuel? Providence? Good Samaritan? Portland Adventist? VA?
Good sam, and my other buddy is at meridian park
Old 03-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #30
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So now just a depletion of hours??
what do you mean
Old 03-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #32
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good sam, and my other buddy is at meridian park

Good hospital. I am there almost daily during my work week
Old 03-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #33
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like are you still gonna close up? Or still be able to slightly make stuff?
I'm still going to be building till i leave, right now i have about 28 orders to finish up before i move. once i find a place to work at in portland i'll start taking orders again. I might have a shop down here building bumpers also to get things moving out quicker. still working out the details with it though
Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Good hospital. I am there almost daily during my work week
ya only shitty part is finding a place to live that wont take me forever to get downtown. i'll probably see you pretty often i'll be working M-F 8am-4:30pm
Old 03-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still going to be building till i leave, right now i have about 28 orders to finish up before i move. once i find a place to work at in portland i'll start taking orders again. I might have a shop down here building bumpers also to get things moving out quicker. still working out the details with it though

Gotcha

Sounds like a good deal!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #36
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotcha

Sounds like a good deal!
ya just sucks i have to work 40hrs a week at the hospital with no pay and still have to pay tuition for the year
Old 03-17-2012, 03:13 AM   #38
Honey Badger takes what it wants
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya just sucks i have to work 40hrs a week at the hospital with no pay and still have to pay tuition for the year
That is a little tough financially but your in a good spot and situation to take advantage of what is in front of you.

The money will come later
Old 03-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #39
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Facebook gots it covered, brotha

Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #40
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Facebook gots it covered, brotha

lol thats awesome. maybe i should start a facebook page to pay my tuition haha