Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off-road Temporary closing 3/12/12 - TBD

Old 03-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Elite Off-road Temporary closing 3/12/12 - TBD

Hey everyone,
As most of you know I am currently in college studying radiology, this will be my last year of schooling and then I'm doing a yearlong internship starting in July. Today I found out I'll be doing my internship at the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.

Here's what’s going on, I am going to take orders through the weekend (3/12/12) and then they're done until I set up a shop up there. I will be finishing all previous orders that have been placed before 3/12/12. All orders will be finished before I start moving in May. This way no one will have to wait on me while I figure out everything up there. If everything goes as planned I should be taking orders again in July or August at the earliest.

Any current group buys will be ended at what ever amount they're at. A winner will still be picked for the free bumpers so anyone on the group buys will have better odds. good luck!

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

-Tim
Elite Off-Road Products

Edit: change of plans, i traded someone for a hospital in Portland, OR so i'll be there now and thats the final spot
Old 03-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the internship and good luck with everything
Old 03-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Congrats on the internship and good luck with everything
Thanks, should be fun and will be nice to get out of this current town
Old 03-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man that's awesome!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #5
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Wooot congrats! Looks like I got my order in just in time!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #6
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you Tim,

Congrats on the new opportunities.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #7
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Tim! Good job not over promising what you can do with this business while you focus on school.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats - I'm a radiology tech & it's a great field to be in
Old 03-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle Washington? Dammit, I was hoping your internship would be in Portland that way you could build my shit for me.

EDIT:But anyways congrats and good luck!
Old 03-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Seattle Washington? Dammit, I was hoping your internship would be in Portland that way you could build my shit for me.

EDIT:But anyways congrats and good luck!
ya i was trying to get Portland but it didn't happen
Old 03-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #12
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
ya i was trying to get Portland but it didn't happen
Should have tried harder!

Just kidding. Congrats on the Swedish medical center. I hear that's a great hospital
Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing that internship is going to keep you suuuuuuuuuuuuuper busy!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Should have tried harder!

Just kidding. Congrats on the Swedish medical center. I hear that's a great hospital
ya its a good hospital so i'm not to upset. i put in 7times for portland sites and didn't get drawn for any of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
I'm guessing that internship is going to keep you suuuuuuuuuuuuuper busy!
haha ya probably, i'll be working 40hrs a week for free and still have to pay tuition. gonna suck
Old 03-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim,
When you get up here let us know. Welcome to the big city. Ha ha.
Got any ? ask.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
Hey Tim,
When you get up here let us know. Welcome to the big city. Ha ha.
Got any ? ask.
will do thanks man
Old 03-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man congrats
Old 03-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #18
CascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
CascoYota's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome! I feel lucky to have ordered when I did! (IMO) Best looking product on here. Grats man.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #20
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Are you going to live downtown? Capitol Hill, etc is quite a bit different from KF.
no idea where to live lol. i've only been to seattle once. you have any suggestions?

here's where my hospital is