Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

ELITE on my license plate

Old 04-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Cool ELITE on my license plate

So I got ELITE on my license plates, because, frankly I kick ass.

Then I found you guys on TW. ANy chance you want to send me all kinds of free bumpers and whatnot for my truck? I could tell my friends about you?

Think it over and PM me.

In all seriousness, I did get ELITE on my plates and if you wanted to help a brother out, i'd rub your back or feet or something. LMK if you want pics.

Take care and really eyeballing your front and rear armor.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
/\

this guy is bad ass. That bed decal rocks. sockmonkey?
your truck is sweet. I was checking some other thread about lifts i think and saw yours. nice....and u use it too which makes it makes sense.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Just decals made by Sockmonkey. He technically won't make any bed side decals..idk..my whole experience with him was not exactly smooth or pleasant. And i had to mod the decals from how they came to get like that. But they are sweet and i like em wish i had asked for just a tiny bit bigger..but they are still great.

thanks for the compliment man. I love the truck. Work in progress. Gonna change A LOT more here soon. Gonna be rocking a rear bumper by Tim here soon. and a few other things.