Notices

Fog lights and winches for Elite front bumpers

Old 06-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights and winches for Elite front bumpers

What is everyone running for fogs and winches? What fits well and what doesn't? What about lights on top of your bumper, what fits well?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA 510s are the most popular for fog lights.

Hella 500/700 lights fit really well as do most lights on top. Light force lights are kinda iffy just do to the fact that they stick out so far forward that they are actually in front of the bumper. so if you hit something, its gonna hit the lights. I have two LF240s and have that issue and they are almost to big for the hoop lol but really im not worried as they are tough tough lights.

As for winches..im not 100% sure as i don't have one. Know a few ppl with super winches and warns. I think the biggest thing when buying one is you HAVE to get one that the solenoid is detachable. Otherwise it won't fit. Someone else will have to confirm all that tho.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Blackdawg, thanks, what lights r u running for your fogs? They look blueish, how do you like them?
Old 06-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
They are the Ion 510 PIAAs. I like them a lot actually. Oddly enough they put out a yellow light. They flood great and wide and fill the gap between my head lights(which suck, they are brighter then my head lights low beamn) high beam and my LF240s. The combo of all three is amazing.

I have a friend that is running the other type of 510s in his Elite bumper, and they are a white light. Also work great