Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Anyone heard from Tim?

Old 11-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heard from Tim?

Anyone heard from Tim lately? I've PM'ed him twice in the last two weeks with no reply back. I know he's busy with his residency but he usually replies back within a couple days. Anyone know of he is alive and well?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen him post lately in the local thread but I know he's going to school and working since he's moved up here to the Portland area. I'm sure he's alive and well
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
had some contact with him early last week. took me a while to get a hold of him... he is busy with his residency like you said.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #4
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. I'll try giving him a call tomorrow. Got all worried since he usually found time to check in here and there.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
I've been in touch with him, in a few months I'll have my truck fully setup
Old 11-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a bumper from him about 2 weeks ago. Hope he still has 2 feet and a heart beat.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #7

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I just heard from Tim with the most wonderful words,"Your bumpers are ready to ship."
Old 11-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Haha just saw this, i'm alive and kickin haha, i was a little late replying to a few of you with being out of town for thanksgiving but i'm back and think i got back to you all.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #9

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Tim sent me pictures. very nice pictures.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:00 AM   #10

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
What is a thread worth without a picture:

Old 08-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #11
loudboy is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
loudboy's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving an old thread to ask the original question. Is Tim/Elite-Offroad still alive?

I really like the look of that bumper for the 1st gen Taco, live nearby, and have cash in hand if he is and is accepting orders with a realistic delivery date. Hope all is well!
Old 08-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudboy View Post
Reviving an old thread to ask the original question. Is Tim/Elite-Offroad still alive?

I really like the look of that bumper for the 1st gen Taco, live nearby, and have cash in hand if he is and is accepting orders with a realistic delivery date. Hope all is well!

Might wanna check out the Elite group buy shitfest
Old 08-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #13
loudboy is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
loudboy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh goodie, a shitshow. Definitely makes me hopeful.

But then again, just another way that the community vouches for the quality of these bumpers.