Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

4Runners

Old 05-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Wes want's to do Sicily instead. Want's to try out that fancy 4wd
Old 05-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #22
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Wes want's to do Sicily instead. Want's to try out that fancy 4wd
Ohhh I see lol. I may have to go and put him to shame.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #23
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Ohhh I see lol. I may have to go and put him to shame.

I hope you have some armor by then. Wes wheeled pretty hard when he was still one tire fire
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I hope you have some armor by then. Wes wheeled pretty hard when he was still one tire fire
I hope I do too. Then again I mean come on have you seen the way I wheele with no armor?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #25

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
No, I've never seen you wheele. Does your truck even go that fast?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #26

Quote:
No, I've never seen you wheele. Does your truck even go that fast?
Dang it stupid typo!! No it doesn't go that fast not even close you read headed bastard! Tim's truck does now though.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #27

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Dang it stupid typo!! No it doesn't go that fast not even close you read headed bastard! Tim's truck does now though.
You're just full of typos tonight lol. I don't think my POS will do 95
Old 05-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #28

Quote:
You're just full of typos tonight lol. I don't think my POS will do 95
Well I am at work trying to make sure these guys in here don't fight so not paying that much attention to what I put. As long as it makes sense kinda. Lol mine will do 70 and that's all I need.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #29

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
You must work at the ratchet prison
Old 05-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #30

Quote:
You must work at the ratchet prison
I do...
Old 05-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #31

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha, It's a perfect fit for you