Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Is Tim still alive? I haven't heard from him in a while...

Old 07-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Is Tim still alive? I haven't heard from him in a while...

Tim, are you still alive and ok? I've been trying to get in touch with you for a while now and you haven't returned my calls or responded to my PM's. Not trying to put you on blast or anything but I'm trying to figure out if anyone else has had a hard time getting in touch with you too. If it turns out you're missing, this will be the initiation of a large manhunt to locate you and make sure you're ok!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
lol yes I am alive and got your message, I think i shot you a PM last night about your bumper. If you didn't get it just let me know