Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite front bumper ever come?

Old 03-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
Hangingchads is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Hangingchads's Tacoma Gallery
Elite front bumper ever come?

Anyone have any info on the elite off road bumpers? I was told 3 to 4 months when I ordered in the beginning of October... What the heck! I'm a little pissed off to say the least.

This is the one thing that is holding up my entire project...
Old 03-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine about 5 months after I ordered from a GB theres still people waiting out of that GB think they're at like 9 months
Old 03-22-2014, 06:21 AM   #3
EMS:
That's what I'm afraid of... Wish there was at least a bit of communication rather than none at all.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #4
BeTacoma is on a distinguished road
BeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the same boat. I ordered mine in september.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #5
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
I was in the same boat.
Bought and paid for in August of 2013.
Received in March of 2014.

His customer service is crap. He makes a GREAT looking product, but due to his customer service I would NOT do business with his company again.

Best of luck with you and your bumper
Old 03-26-2014, 10:54 PM   #6
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangingchads View Post
That's what I'm afraid of... Wish there was at least a bit of communication rather than none at all.
shoot me a PM man, Dont have your username as a customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
I was in the same boat.
Bought and paid for in August of 2013.
Received in March of 2014.

His customer service is crap. He makes a GREAT looking product, but due to his customer service I would NOT do business with his company again.

Best of luck with you and your bumper
Fixed that for you
Old 03-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #7
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Custom fab stuff takes along time. Faster service means more expensive and less quality.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:32 AM   #8
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I fixed it in my OP, whoops!
Old 03-27-2014, 01:31 AM   #9
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
phone call?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #10
EMS:
Should be getting my bumper soon hopefully... Getting the bumper should mak up for all th frustration but still a tiny bit frustrated that there was no communication but I guess nothing is perfect.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #11
EMS:
So was promised 3 seperate times and now two months past the last promised time. I at least got a response from my first email but now no responses from current emails. I'm pretty sure my bumper is where my money is and that's gone. Shame, I was really excited about this bumper. Guess I will buy local from now on.

Whoever is looking for elite bumper, go else where!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:43 PM   #12
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the elite group buy thread. Sometimes he puts updates on there but its mainly guys in the same boat as you, still waiting to get their bumpers after almost a year.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #13
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Check out the elite group buy thread. Sometimes he puts updates on there but its mainly guys in the same boat as you, still waiting to get their bumpers after almost a year.
That is freaking crazy how slow he is to build but fast to take your money.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
That is freaking crazy how slow he is to build but fast to take your money.

Nailed it.

I had to wait 7 months, granted the bumper is amazing work... however I've seen some others that are awesome. If you didn't want a hoop/half grill guard my other option would be Relentless Fab. They make some pretty sweet stuff
Old 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #15
EMS:
I would go with someone else but problem is he has my money and seeing we he will not even answer for status update, I pretty much have no hope of getting my money back.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #16
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Hang in there...
In my experience phone calls, emails and PM's will eventually get you a response.

I would consider Tim a lousy businessman, but I 'd hesitate to call him an outright crook.

Give it another few days of blowing up his contacts before you lose all hope.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:34 AM   #17
EMS:
No not a crook but pretty much as you said. Hire some more people to bring production up or stop taking orders, that's how I feel anyways.