Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Tim's personal info

Old 01-02-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
Hangingchads is on a distinguished road
Hangingchads's Tacoma Gallery
Tim's personal info

Tim I have given you ample time to respond and you decided to ignore me. So as promised I'm releasing your personal information.

If anyone goes looking for their money then grab mine too. I am looking to peruse a lawsuit here soon.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:48 AM   #2
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
WTF? Why? Also who are you?
Old 01-02-2015, 07:49 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda messed up man. Depending on how you paid you should go about it a different way.

Edit: for some reason I thought this was SOS concepts.

I'll let myself out.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:50 AM   #4
thewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
thewarriordinghy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lobster View Post
WTF? Why? Also who are you?
dude that "sold" bumpers, took a bunch of peoples money, never made the bumpers and disappeared. I been following this for the entertainment of a lynching
Old 01-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #5
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarriordinghy View Post
dude that "sold" bumpers, took a bunch of peoples money, never made the bumpers and disappeared. I been following this for the entertainment of a lynching
Ok so you have his personal info. What are you going to do with it? Drive to his house?
Old 01-02-2015, 07:55 AM   #6
thewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewarriordinghy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ok so you have his personal info. What are you going to do with it? Drive to his house?
im not a part of it, im just following along to see them lynch the guy lol. I got a brush guard for looks and have no need for a bumper as they add too much weight.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
removed the personal info of the vendor.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I understand you're upset, I would be too.. But there are better ways of handling this man. You catch more flies with honey...
Old 01-02-2015, 07:58 AM   #9
It wasn't a rock...

Quote:
im not a part of it, im just following along to see them lynch the guy lol. I got a brush guard for looks and have no need for a bumper as they add too much weight.
I'm just saying if you were one of them.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:59 AM   #10

Quote:
I'm just saying if you were one of them.
id probably get a group ride up there, but im not one of them luckily
Old 01-02-2015, 08:01 AM   #11
It wasn't a rock...

Quote:
id probably get a group ride up there, but im not one of them luckily
But to do what exactly? He could just call the cops if you trespass.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:10 AM   #12

Quote:
But to do what exactly? He could just call the cops if you trespass.
idk, glad im not a part lol
Old 01-02-2015, 09:35 AM   #13
Just passin' through..
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
What a tough guy. Grow some balls OP, and act like an adult.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:38 AM   #14
I leave on a donkey and come back on a horse
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Chicken Little
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #16
Hangingchads is on a distinguished road
Hangingchads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
I understand you're upset, I would be too.. But there are better ways of handling this man. You catch more flies with honey...
It was over a year ago I paid and both paypal and my credit card company said the transaction is too old to do anything. So other legal and probably not so pleasant means are going to have to be done.

I have been using honey. I have contacted him multiple times through multiple channels starting 6 months ago. This is after 6 months of ignoring me. I'm a nice guy I really am but I want me hard earned money back that I did not screw people out of to make.

I have more info than that. I told him if he did not respond for a peacful solution I would escalate it. Well I have givin him months to respond. I told him I would do just this and so I have.

I am not suggesting anyone nore myself to do anything illegal. However I guess he did not take me serious and thought I was another internet jockey with empty promises and that I did not really have what I say I had.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #17
Just passin' through..
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
So posting his personal information on the internet makes you what? A guy in his rights to do so, or just an a guy being an asshole?

If you have his personal info, enter it into the legal system in whatever way you see fit. Otherwise, going online and putting people's personal information into public record and potentially putting their safety at risk is not only the stupidest thing I've seen a grown man do, but also the completely wrong way to go about your personal business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangingchads
I have more info than that. I told him if he did not respond for a peacful solution I would escalate it. ..I guess he did not take me serious and thought I was another internet jockey with empty promises and that I did not really have what I say I had.
This quote is why you're a certifiable idiot. You're insinuating threats and blackmail on a public forum and don't think this is an issue.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #18
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Do it the clean and correct way... take him to small claims court.

Starting a thread titled 'Tim's Personal Info' won't get your money back any faster.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:53 AM   #19
MightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Gabriel
MightyMouse-SCT's Tacoma Gallery
Better hurry before he files bankruptcy and you get nothing. When I have clients that don't pay for 3 months I take them to court. 3 months is plenty of time
Old 01-03-2015, 08:59 AM   #20
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Peace Officer currently, US Army "Retired" as well
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Better hurry before he files bankruptcy and you get nothing.
You can't just file bankruptcy anymore and wash your hands of liability. He has numerous social media accounts depicting him on all kinds of excursions, dirt bikes, wheeling trips, vaca's etc. Plus he has a full time job. He won't qualify for bankruptcy on a cpl thousand dollars worth of purposeful failure.

and here is the debacle GB thread...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

I personally had a reasonable experience with Tim. Although I was missing the bumper end bolts that were supposedly shipped with, I did get my bumper built as I requested, and in a very reasonable amount of time. I have nothing bad to say about the guy. That said, with all the negativity being thrown around about him, I defiantly would not order from again.