Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Shackle

Old 05-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Mite need one of these soon!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^Do it!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #23
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Pament sent, looking forward to seeing it.
Thanks !
Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Nice Mite need one of these soon!
ya man i recommend it they are handy!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #25
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Payment resent
Old 05-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #26
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent for a style 2.

Hootbro
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 PM   #27
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootbro View Post
PM sent for a style 2.

Hootbro
alright got your PM!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #28
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I will probably get one from you when I get my tow hitch. I dont think the hitch on my Taco was a 2" We have a bike rack that fits my dads Ford which is a 2" and it wouldnt fit my Taco. Just a little food for thought.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I will probably get one from you when I get my tow hitch. I dont think the hitch on my Taco was a 2" We have a bike rack that fits my dads Ford which is a 2" and it wouldnt fit my Taco. Just a little food for thought.
they should all come with a 2" unless you put an after market on. but let me know what size you get and i'll build yu one! and we could all meet up for a weekend wheeling to save yu the shipping
Old 05-09-2010, 11:52 PM   #30
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Ya, I need to hook up with Eric to get him the floor mats. It was a stock one on the Taco. I went out and measured my dads today and it was 2". I think it was too short actually. Which just throws a whole new wrench in my plan....DAMNIT
Old 05-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #31
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, I need to hook up with Eric to get him the floor mats. It was a stock one on the Taco. I went out and measured my dads today and it was 2". I think it was too short actually. Which just throws a whole new wrench in my plan....DAMNIT
lol well ya let me know when you want one! and if you need your bike rack thing changed at all we can do that too.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #32
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Haha, you guys are gonna be a straight Fab shop lol
Old 05-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #33
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, you guys are gonna be a straight Fab shop lol
haha ya were trying sucks we have to do school too
Old 05-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #34
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
haha ya were trying sucks we have to do school too
college
Old 05-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #35
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Ya that whole "school" thing sucks ass
Old 05-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #36
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya that whole "school" thing sucks ass
Yeah but so does going through life with no career and a low paying job.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #37
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Yeah but so does going through life with no career and a low paying job.
ya defenetly a key factor to why i'm actually doing college
Old 05-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #38
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a new drill press tonight so i can make these things better and faster!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:57 PM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Vidman i got your PM and your on the list
Old 05-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #40
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
just sent out a couple today!