Old 05-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #41
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Dude
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #42
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
got mine today, awesome..!!

I can take more pics if needed
I couldn't get some paper off, thats what the white stuff is
Old 05-15-2010, 12:15 AM   #43
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
got mine today, awesome..!!

I can take more pics if needed
I couldn't get some paper off, thats what the white stuff is
sweet man that shipping was fast. i think i sent it on wednesday lol
Old 05-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #44
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sending out 4 tomorrow!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #45
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
few more out the door!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #46
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to my friendly neighborhood Femailman dropping mine off!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #47
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
yep should be there by friday i'd say
Old 05-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #48
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim how hard would it be for somebody to steal the shackle off this, Im going to put a locking pin through it but any options to lock the shackle on
Old 05-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #49
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Hey Tim how hard would it be for somebody to steal the shackle off this, Im going to put a locking pin through it but any options to lock the shackle on
Only way to really do anything is just to tighten the pin down real tight so someone can spin it off by hand easily.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #50
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning to leave the shackle off and keep it in with my straps and other goodies.
Seems people would go out of their way to steal one nowadays
Old 05-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #51
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Ok Ill probably invest before summer looks good tho
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #52
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya like eric said just tighten the hell out of it! and no one can take it off unless they have a metal bar to stick in the whole to twist it out. i've had them on my truck for over a year and no ones taken one
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #53
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok Ill probably invest before summer looks good tho
thanks man!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:00 AM   #54
sam_i02 is on a distinguished road

Name: Samir
sam_i02's Tacoma Gallery
I want one too! Sending PM next

I think Loctite is on option to put the shackle permanetly on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
ya like eric said just tighten the hell out of it! and no one can take it off unless they have a metal bar to stick in the whole to twist it out. i've had them on my truck for over a year and no ones taken one
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #56
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Great product, thanks!
Old 05-20-2010, 08:44 AM   #57
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_i02 View Post
I want one too! Sending PM next

I think Loctite is on option to put the shackle permanetly on there.
got your PM and i wouldn't recommend putting the shackle on permanently because you have to take it off to get your tow strap in there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
Payment and PM sent.
Thanks Neighbor!
got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Great product, thanks!
your welcome man!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #58
sam_i02 is on a distinguished road

Name: Samir
sam_i02's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
got your PM and i wouldn't recommend putting the shackle on permanently because you have to take it off to get your tow strap in there lol
Old 05-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #59
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrived today!!!

Thank you for building a nice heavy duty piece for a fair price
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #60
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Mine arrived today!!!

Thank you for building a nice heavy duty piece for a fair price
and thank you for purchasing my heavy duty piece glad your happy