Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Shackle

Old 05-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Shackle

For sale: “Receiver Hitch Shackles”

These will fit any truck with a 2" receiver hitch, and should fit all Tacoma's unless you have an aftermarket hitch of a different size.

Installation:
Stick this in your receiver hitch, insert your hitch pin through the hole and you are ready to go!

PRICE INFORMATION

Shackle Mount (style 1)
$45 – Will receive the shackle mount block
choice of painted black (primer first), just primer so you can paint it your choice of color, or bare steel (see Below). no extra fee for painting

Shackle Mount + Shackle (style 2)

$55 - Will receive the shackle mount and a 4.5-ton rated 5/8" shackle
choice of painted black (primer first), just primer so you can paint it your choice of color, or bare steel (see Below).
no extra fee for painting
-shackle comes orange unless specifically asked for painted black-

Bare metal

Painted black

Shipping
$5 - These will be shipped in USPS flat rate boxes
Local Pickup is fine. If we'll be at the same meet i can also bring them to you then.

About my Product
These are solid steel unlike many others that use tube. Each one is hand made by myself and i pay very close attention to detail. they are now cut by a CNC Water Jet so they are all nearly Flawless and then welded together by myself. they are 2x2 and 6" long. Requires a 5/8" hitch pen which is standard for receivers in Tacoma's. These are VERY strong!

How To Order
To order PM saying you want one.
please include:
1. Your Name
2. Which style you want (1 or 2)
3. How you want the finish (black, primer, or bare metal)
4. your PayPal account name and i will send you the bill.
-I wont build it until I've received payment-
-if you need a hitch pin please let me know and add 5$ to your price-

Payment
Will be made through PayPAL unless local and can pay by cash

Liability
By paying you are agreeing that I am not liable for damage or harm caused to anything if using this product improperly.

Replacement
In the event that you are able to break or bend one of these (very doubtful ) you can send me the one back and i will send you a new one. cost of shipping is up to you.

Additional Information and pictures/videos
If you want anything changed on yours please feel free to PM me with your questions and i would be happy to help. I've tried to include all the information i can but if anything else comes along i will edit this post.
If you have another size receiver for Dodge/Chevy/Ford/etc. feel free to PM me with the different size receiver and those can be made also.

I look forward to earning everyone's business that I can, I assure everyone will be more than satisfied with my products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKLskO11kHM
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
List of people ordering
Name will be red after payment is received
Name will be Blue when yours has been shipped!

1. rackatak
2. fhlashsf
3. Doc.SS
4. Jigzor
5. Mak90
6. 2009Taco
7. OH-MAN
8. Hootbro
9. Vidman
10. JLink
11. geolink
12. sam_i02
13. Soundman1463
14. Johnny M50
15. mpleitez
16. afd23a
17. jammer_
18. whippersnapper02
19. Dilsky
20. solidcopy
21. KaoskrewPB
22. TacoDanny
23. ulySSes
24. mycoma
25. wizo
26. Sterling
27. S!LVERT4COM4 (s2)
28. AriZonaD54 (s2+h) Bare metal
29. lazaro (s2)
30. ilovetacos (s2)
31. penguins_cc (s2)
32. sierrahsky (s2+h)
33. jammdogg (s2)
34. cohrmundt (s2+H)
35. littlezen (s2)
36. W7ldcard (s2+H)
37. SilveredTaco (s2)
38. CubanTaco (s2)
39. jsmesny (s2)
40. ballz716 (s2)
41. stockplus (s2)
42. drdonger (s2)
43. RCL (s2)

44. ktmrider (s2)
45. barnocg (s2 +H)
46. Cummins (s2 + H)
47. DecoyBob (s2 + H)
48. rcastle57 (s2)
49. Fuzzyman81 (s2 + H)

50. herc09 (s2B + H)
51. JeffH1199 (S2)
52. pojo82 (S2 + extra shackle)
53. hookedontronics (S2B)
54. theFerg (S2 + guard)
55. Aznboi (S2)
56. Christopher Email (S2 + guard)
57. asolo (S2 + extra shackle)
58. zmetl (S2 + H)
59. Mudman (S2 + guard)
60. Blue (S1)
61. Shaggy (S2 + H & B)
62. 04LTtacoma (S2 Primer + H)

63. Alby9999 (S2 + H & B)
64. Primersinmyshoe (S2)
65. Leggo (S2 + H)
67. bivey (S2 & B)
68. Ohbrothers (S2 & B)
69. Geode (S2)
70. 01tacoprerunner (S2)
71. jkcb2011 (S2 & B) + sticker
72. PSU Taco85 (S2 & B)
73. crf69 (S2)

74. 08WhiteTRD (S2 + H)
75. soundman1463 (S2 & B)
76.ouyin2000 (S1)
77. ezatnova (S2 + H + extra shackle & sticker)
78. Keith G (email S2 + H & B)
79. Cape Codder (S2 + H & B & sticker)
80. Joetacoma02 (S2)
81. SR54x4 (S2)
82. 06RadiantRed (S2 + H & B)
83. 01Tac0ma (S2)

84. Rakso (S2 + H)
pojo82 (S2 + extra shackle)
sofiasdad11 (s2)

Waiting For Payment

TSF Meet People

1. snowgod06
Old 05-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Late-night bump for Timmy.

BTW. the vid is me pulling Tim with my truck while all 4 of his tires are locked up on dry pavement as a little demonstration of their strength.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #4
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the bump!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-05-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak90 View Post
pm sent
got it!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #7
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sending rackatak's tomorrow and then making a couple more tomorrow!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
Ratfink is on a distinguished road
Name: zakk
Ratfink's Tacoma Gallery
if my tow rope does not have a hook on it just a loop. can u remove the ring easily to to put the tow rope in the d ing?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratfink View Post
if my tow rope does not have a hook on it just a loop. can u remove the ring easily to to put the tow rope in the d ing?
ya the shackle just screws out by hand and you can put it threw the loop and screw it back on to the shackle mount, its very easy
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
yes you just unscrew the pin in the shackle and hook it up
oh yu beat me to it haha thanks for helping him out
Old 05-06-2010, 01:02 PM   #13
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, I did'nt know this was on here?? I did my own (bought) about a month back, never thought of doing it to sell them, cool Tim.
I'll post some pics of what I did. (If you don't mine)
Old 05-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
WOW, I did'nt know this was on here?? I did my own (bought) about a month back, never thought of doing it to sell them, cool Tim.
I'll post some pics of what I did. (If you don't mine)
thanks and nope i dont mind do what ever you like. i'm just building them to make some money as a poor college student lol
Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
little bump before i go to bed
Old 05-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #16

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea when you will be sending them out?
Old 05-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #17
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak90 View Post
Any idea when you will be sending them out?
hopefully get them all finished next week and get them sent by thursday or friday!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #18
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking product!!
I will take a #2 style painted black please.
Send me your PP address and I will get payment to you.
Thanks Man
Old 05-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #19
sapp is on a distinguished road
Name: steven
sapp's Tacoma Gallery
they look great ill take style 2 also painted black please send me your pay pal address
Old 05-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #20
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Great looking product!!
I will take a #2 style painted black please.
Send me your PP address and I will get payment to you.
Thanks Man
PM'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapp View Post
they look great ill take style 2 also painted black please send me your pay pal address
PM'ed