Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #21
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
this bumper is the shit man... i need to get a paypal account asap! dayummmmmmm is it possible to put in holes for the rectangular blinker lights?
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #22
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
this bumper is the shit man... i need to get a paypal account asap! dayummmmmmm is it possible to put in holes for the rectangular blinker lights?
ya if you'd like i can cut some holes there for you. what i've done is convert my corner lights to my blinkers. and get on that Pay pal haha its really easy to make an account.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #23
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I PM'ed you back and your name is on the list
Old 06-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pictures with the full wrap around grille guard? id love to see how that looks!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #25
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorboyy13 View Post
do you have any pictures with the full wrap around grille guard? id love to see how that looks!
i haven't made them on this bumper yet but if you look in my pictures you can look at my old bumper and it will be the same way
Old 06-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #26
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Dude... these are lookin sick. I need to build one...
Old 06-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #27
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless_71 View Post
Dude... these are lookin sick. I need to build one...
thanks dude!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #28
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
First order is in and goes to supremetaco2!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #29
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Sick bumper!! I just need to find some money laying around to get a lift and this bumper...gahhh!! The government isn't paying me enough! lol

oh...BTW...in your disclaimer
"...Modification of your vehicle by installing parts manufactured my Relentless Fabrication..." ... should that be "by" ?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ooh, whats the weight on this bumper also?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #31
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
damn i was so excited to check this thread because i thought my name changed color! hahaha
Old 07-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #32
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHS2846bg8 View Post
Sick bumper!! I just need to find some money laying around to get a lift and this bumper...gahhh!! The government isn't paying me enough! lol

oh...BTW...in your disclaimer
"...Modification of your vehicle by installing parts manufactured my Relentless Fabrication..." ... should that be "by" ?
lol yes it should be thanks for catching that for us.

Quote:
ooh, whats the weight on this bumper also?
between 90 and 100lbs with the 3/16's steel

Quote:
damn i was so excited to check this thread because i thought my name changed color! hahaha
well you can check it later today cause i'm picking up the metal from the cnc shop today!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #33
1welder will become famous soon enough

Name: tony grace
1welder's Tacoma Gallery
lol! ive checked it everyday this week! you went to the cnc shop does that mean you picked mine up too?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1welder View Post
lol! ive checked it everyday this week! you went to the cnc shop does that mean you picked mine up too?
yep got it too!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #35
yes! i need that bumper and a winch, i got stuck today in the sand. man i wanted to shoot myself. all it takes is one soft spot in the ground............ everywhere else i was driving on was hard ground, man ahhhhhhhhh
Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #36
Experienced Noob

What kind of lift do you have on your truck? I'm looking to get a lift before getting a bumper and I was wondering how much the bumper affects the lift.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #37
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind of lift do you have on your truck? I'm looking to get a lift before getting a bumper and I was wondering how much the bumper affects the lift.
Lift should not effect the bumper! It is quite adjustable, even for trucks with 0-2" of body lift. And any amount of suspension lift should not effect how the bumper mounts/fits.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #38
hey are you guys in the process of making bumpers? recently i had to get pulled out of the sand from the rear and put the tow strap hook onto the frame.... sorry but would u know where to put the hook onto the back? so next time i dont have to hook it up to the frame?
Old 07-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey are you guys in the process of making bumpers? recently i had to get pulled out of the sand from the rear and put the tow strap hook onto the frame.... sorry but would u know where to put the hook onto the back? so next time i dont have to hook it up to the frame?
if you have a trailor hitch you can hook it to it somehow, if not i'm not sure how you would go about it. and ya were working on your bumpers now, they are shipping stuff to hawaii on the 23rd and i'm going to try and get it done to make that shipment
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #40
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes! i need that bumper and a winch, i got stuck today in the sand. man i wanted to shoot myself. all it takes is one soft spot in the ground............ everywhere else i was driving on was hard ground, man ahhhhhhhhh
ya i've been stuck in sand a couple times and it sucks but you'll have your bumper soon!
Quote:
i've got a 3.5 fabtech and a 2 inch body lift but i reccoment going with a 6 or long travel. the 3.5 inch lift is really hard on everything because it increasese the stress on your front axels and you would save your self money in the long run going with the 6 in. i regret not doing it in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytacos View Post
bump
thanks for the bump

Products Discussed in this Thread