Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #41
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
alright sounds good! just in time before my recon inspection!
Old 07-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #42
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
alright sounds good! just in time before my recon inspection!
alright i'm gonna do my best but can't promise it but hopefully it can be done
Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #43
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Lift should not effect the bumper! It is quite adjustable, even for trucks with 0-2" of body lift. And any amount of suspension lift should not effect how the bumper mounts/fits.

How about skid plates. Been looking at different skid plates for my fiance's '03 and some say they don't fit with some bumpers. Does your bumper interfere with any of the stock skid bolt locations. Prob going to get a budbuilt skid.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #44
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
How about skid plates. Been looking at different skid plates for my fiance's '03 and some say they don't fit with some bumpers. Does your bumper interfere with any of the stock skid bolt locations. Prob going to get a budbuilt skid.
i'm making it so that the stock skid plate will not have to be moved at all. so you shouldn't have to worry about skid plates not fitting as long as they mount the same way as stock ones.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #46
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
I am considering the purchase of one of your new plate bumpers.

PM sent.
awesome, got your PM
Old 07-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #48
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a stout product.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #49
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
PM back at ya. If you got two of them, I apologize.
yep got them both

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Bump for a stout product.
thanks dude, did you ever try to pound that dent in your skid plate out??
Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #50
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Love the bumper Tim. Any provisions o plans for a winch mount on these, or am I a dumbass and missed it?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #51
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Love the bumper Tim. Any provisions o plans for a winch mount on these, or am I a dumbass and missed it?
Ha, well John, there are provisions to mount a winch in there, so call yourself whatever you want lol

It should take a 8000-9000 non-integrated solenoid winch (needs to be less than 8" high at max point unless the top plate gets cut out)
Old 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #52
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha, well John, there are provisions to mount a winch in there, so call yourself whatever you want lol

It should take a 8000-9000 non-integrated solenoid winch (needs to be less than 8" high at max point unless the top plate gets cut out)
Was that info listed earlier in the thread? I gotta stop drinking while online.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #54

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, yeah I just checked and it's in the OP.
Crap. I'm gonna miss beer.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #55
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep like eric said it'll hold any winch under 8 inche's tall so that includes the warn xd9000 and xd8000. as long as the solenoid isn't mounted permanently to the top like some are.

and i dont blame you for missing it haha i'll have a picture of one with the winch cut outs soon so people wont make the mistake, its pretty easy to miss at the moment
Old 07-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #56

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
yep like eric said it'll hold any winch under 8 inche's tall so that includes the warn xd9000 and xd8000. as long as the solenoid isn't mounted permanently to the top like some are.

and i dont blame you for missing it haha i'll have a picture of one with the winch cut outs soon so people wont make the mistake, its pretty easy to miss at the moment
Thank you for your support. I feel much better about myself now.

Now I gotta find some money.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #58
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you for your support. I feel much better about myself now.

Now I gotta find some money.
haha glad to help

Quote:
Its an M8000 Timmy.
i'm so sorry
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #59
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
thanks dude, did you ever try to pound that dent in your skid plate out??
Nah, I haven't really felt like crawling under there and taking the skids off. I was just under there lubing the U-Joints and changing the oil so I might wait for the next oil change. The way I see it, the dent adds a little bit of ground clearance.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #60
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
what winches would you recommend that would fit your bumper well? looking into buying one but dont know where to start lol

Products Discussed in this Thread