Notices

96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #721
evanch123 is on a distinguished road
evanch123's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Moab messed around a little!!!
Attached Thumbnails
96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper-20110510140606.jpg   96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper-20110510141313.jpg   96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper-20110510141323.jpg   96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper-20110509182251.jpg  
Old 05-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #722
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Finished powdercoating my bumper today! its powder coated black frost, it looks dark grey in the pictures but is actually a hammered finish with black and grey. also made it slightyly different than others to try out some new things let me know what you guys think

Old 05-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #723
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #724
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've been doing this all day, i keep going out and looking at the powder coat, its amazing lol
Old 05-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #725
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
That color looks so bad ass with your truck
Old 05-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #727
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Dam Tim you suck you couldn't of done that 2 months ago.

Really it looks bad ass man
Old 05-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #728
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i've been doing this all day, i keep going out and looking at the powder coat, its amazing lol

Do you powder coat Tim?
Old 05-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #729
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is amazing. I like how you moved the winch access holes to the top of the bumper, but if you put lights up there will you still be able to get to the holes?
Old 05-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #730
evanch123 is on a distinguished road
evanch123's Tacoma Gallery
That powder coat is dope!!! I have mixed feelings about powdercoat. My rear bumpers finish is flaking off and rusting but on my rims the powder coat just chips. I need to have my rear sandblasted this summer and recoated...
Old 05-28-2011, 03:06 AM   #731
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
That color looks so bad ass with your truck
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
oh...my....god...that color is perfect for use gray tacos...I...WANT!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh if only i could afford this now!
SAVE SAVE and get one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Dam Tim you suck you couldn't of done that 2 months ago.

Really it looks bad ass man
haha just sell yours and i'll build yu a new one lol and thanks, we'll need to meet up sometime to get some photos of our trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Do you powder coat Tim?
ya dude, got an oven down at the shop that could fit a truck in it, along with a paint booth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
That thing is amazing. I like how you moved the winch access holes to the top of the bumper, but if you put lights up there will you still be able to get to the holes?
thanks man i like them to, i thought i'd try something new since it was my bumper but i like how they turned out. and the light mount on the inside of each hole about 1.5" and should leave enough room to get my hand in there easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanch123 View Post
That powder coat is dope!!! I have mixed feelings about powdercoat. My rear bumpers finish is flaking off and rusting but on my rims the powder coat just chips. I need to have my rear sandblasted this summer and recoated...
ya this is the first time i've done powdercoat on a bumper, only thing i'm leery about is when i hit stuff if its going to chip off or what. the people said this is just about the strongest powder that you can buy and once its on your never going to get it off, they told me make sure i like the color because a sand blaster wont take it off either haha so hopefully its strong shit.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #732
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post

haha just sell yours and i'll build yu a new one lol and thanks, we'll need to meet up sometime to get some photos of our trucks

Hell yeah man when is the next time your going to be down my way? Come down and hit slick rock with us in July http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...elin-trip.html
Old 05-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #733
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks nice. Sick as always Tim. Nice work
Old 05-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #734
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
SEX!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #735
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim, love your bumper man. Close to purchasing 1 but trying to decide on the options. How much does your front plate bumper w/ center light hoop weigh?
And do you offer it in aluminum? If so, how much more $$ for alum?
Thanks in advance
Old 05-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #737
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay will do!

Also what head lights are in that taco??? is it a 95/6?
Those head lights look like the Ebay ones I bought some 79 Toyota truck replacements for behind my grill and they look just like that.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #739
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huh..i thought they didn't fit 96 tacos???

Hell maybe they don't i couldn't tell you but they do look like the ones i bought on Ebay.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #740
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay will do!

Also what head lights are in that taco??? is it a 95/6?
If your looking for good taco lights for the 95-97, check out roundeyes.com. I jsut got a set of them and damn its literally night and day difference( no pun intended). Im trying to get pics up but im in the middle of nowhere working so kinda hard.

Products Discussed in this Thread