Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

96-04 Elite Off Road Plate bumper

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #922
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I still can't decide how I'm going order one of these! I can't decide between a center hoop or no center hoop....
Old 03-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #923
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I still can't decide how I'm going order one of these! I can't decide between a center hoop or no center hoop....
center hoop.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #924
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm stuck with the same decision too. I knew for sure I was going to without, but the more I look at it, the more the hoop is starting to grow on me. Such a touch decision
Old 03-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #925
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
center hoop.
Yeah I probably should since I plan to have lights on it. And if I decide later on I want something different I can just cut it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 View Post
I'm stuck with the same decision too. I knew for sure I was going to without, but the more I look at it, the more the hoop is starting to grow on me. Such a touch decision
I like how clean it looks without one, but I'd probably be better of with it to protect my lights. I'd say order it with one and then if you don't like it just cut it off...
Old 03-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #927
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
After being teased with one of these bumpers, the center light hoop is a must have!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:13 AM   #928
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the added light hoop. half guard is probably my favorite option although i have full guard on my truck just to protect it as much as possible

and the half guard also saved my ass when i rolled my last truck, kept the cab from being crushed in and was holding the whole truck up on a bolder, so ya i'm a little partial to having light hoops haha
Old 03-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #930
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love my hoop! Just not sure which lights to put in the bumper
Old 03-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #931
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRockTaco View Post
I love my hoop! Just not sure which lights to put in the bumper
I just ordered up some rigid D2's for my bumper. Ill post up pics and let you know what I think of them
Old 03-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #932

So it's either save up a lot of money until I can afford one of these, or do a lot of little mods and buy sliders, then just save up until I can afford a front and rear bumper at once. I really want a front bumper.... Haha
Old 03-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #933
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So it's either save up a lot of money until I can afford one of these, or do a lot of little mods and buy sliders, then just save up until I can afford a front and rear bumper at once. I really want a front bumper.... Haha
save up for a front, join the next group buy, win the free bumper, then get sliders.

Problem solved
Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
save up for a front, join the next group buy, win the free bumper, then get sliders.

Problem solved
Haha so I'd win, right? Or get a military discount???
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #935
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha so I'd win, right? Or get a military discount???
well anybody "could" win haha
Old 03-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
well anybody "could" win haha
Dang... haha

Didn't help that I did this...
Old 03-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
you know you want it

best damn bumper out there
Ugh, shut up! Haha I keep getting told both! Sliders are more important, but the bumper looks so awesome! I am MAKING myself go with sliders....
Old 03-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
yea..actually sliders first is a good plan..

But then..

BUMPERS!!
Haha hopefully I'll have front and rear bumpers by the end of next year.

This year will be sliders and a bunch of random mods. Tint, exhaust, stereo, etc...

Products Discussed in this Thread