For rear bumper go here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post2786025
- Contact me with your exact order specs (what options you want, See below)
- Once your specific bumper option's are decided, send deposit of at least half the cost of the bumper to me via PayPal to get the build going.
- I build the bumper (in the order you're on the list and/or receive deposit) and then ship the bumper once the remaining cost + shipping fee is received.
* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure, winch mounting plate (8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches only), 3/4" thick steel recovery points.
* Optional recessed light cutouts for 4" Piaa or similar fog/driving lights
* Optional tubing light hoop, or full grille guards
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the water-jet shop. (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!) Make your bumper unique!!! I can do any custom mods (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.
Installation will require minor vehicle modification: removal of factory bumper and mounts, factory tow hook unbolted, trimming of excess plastic inner fender liner from bottom of front fender wells.
98-00 Tacoma's require cutting off the frame horns that stick out to hold the stock bumper, been told its very easy but no picture instructions at the moment.
Color coding: Green once deposit is received, Blue during build, and red once final payment has been made and bumper has shipped.
4. Travis J.
8. Nate TTORA(switched to 2nd gen)
9. freeze (4runner)
11. Jason H
17. Kyle H. (Blinkers, hoop, SLH)
18. MHS2846bg8 (hoop, fogs, 3 SLH, 2 shackles)
19. Evanich123 (hoop, fogs, SLH, 2" hole for blinkers)
20. chazjb (fogs, hoop)
21. Chad B. (2in body, fogs, hoop, SLH)
22. bivey (rear also) (hoop, fogs, TRD, SLH)
23. Jlee (square fogs)
24. OlyTacoma173 (Sliders) (Hoop, SLH, Blinkers, TRD) local pick up
25. Austin O(Full Guard, Fogs, SLH)
26. Okiyota (W/Fogs)(Rear Also)
27. Armond O-email ( Full Guard, Blinkers)
28. Chang Email (HC, Hoop, Fogs) rear also
29. Pepper67 (fogs, license plate holes, no winch holes, 3" BL, Punisher Skull in skid plate)
30. DesertRatliff (fogs, end frame mounts)
31. benjaminallen1 (HC, Aluminum,Fogs, Half Guard, "MI" in skid, Black Powdercoat)
32. dud122 (Fogs, Custom skid slots, Hoop, Extra Tube)
33. Greensystemsgo (Fogs, Hoop, Frame end plates)
34. dtmccray (Fogs, Turn sig, Hoop) hybrid w/kick Sliders and rear bumper
All Bumpers are %100 customizable, PM me for any questions
-Options available for bumper-
Base plate bumper with 3/4" thick recovery points and Winch cut outs
Recessed fog light mounts
Center light hoop (2 or 3 holes in top for spot light mounting is available)
Center light hoop and full wrap around grill guards
Other custom requests: Ex. Custom 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid for only $20 additional!
- Product option's - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Price -
- Base bumper ------------------------------------ $750.00
- Center Light hoop and Full Wrap Grille Guard------- $175.00
- Recessed Blinkers(01-04 Style)------------------- $100.00
- Center Light Hoop-------------------------------- $75.00
- Fog Light Holes + Mounting----------------------- $55.00
- Custom TRD or other cut-out----------------------$25.00
- 2 or 3 holes in top plate for spot light mounting---- $10.00
- 98-00 End frame mounts------------------------- $10.00
Through Fastenal, cost will be determined by your location. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home address. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 100lbs) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, or my time of packaging them, all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you I'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!
Shipping price breakdown by location:
- Pacific time zone ----- $55-80
- MTN. time zone ------ $105
- Central time zone ----- $130
- Eastern time zone ---- $155
- Hawaii --------------- $155
Evan Hale - I wanted to say thanks again. Amazing fabrication and customer service. Ill send pics when its installed. I'm so excited. You're awesome!
I will be constantly updating this thread with information to better answer any questions that arise, feel free to ask a question if there is something you don't see an answer to. I will build as quickly as possible. Fast turn around, quality products, and customer satisfaction is my goal!!!