Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

California 200 Memorial Stickers

Old 08-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
California 200 Memorial Stickers

************** EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY******************
Effective 9/6/2010, Engage Offroad and JackAss Vinyl will fulfill memorial sticker orders on a PRE-PAYMENT order basis only. Due to a large number of folks not paying for their orders after receipt of the decals, we are no longer able to continue on the honor system we originally started. All orders on the official order list as of Friday September 3, 2010, will be fulfilled and mailed out.

If ordering September 4 and after, please contact Mohawk Mike (MikesDoubleCab here on TW) for payment information.

To order decals, please mail a check payable to Engage Off Road and your order will be processed upon receipt of payment. If local to the Southern California area, please contact Mohawk Mike (MikesDoubleCab here on TW) for pick up information at Engage or to meet with him in person.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may impose on recent orders.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

- Mohawk Mike
************************************************** ***********************************************

Hi folks.

Engage Off Road in conjunction with Trifecta Off Road and JackAss Vinyl, are selling the below die cut decals in memory of the California 200 casualties.

The decals are about 7" around and sell for $6.

Please PM your full name, address, and how many decals you wish to purchase. Upon confirmation of your order, you can pick up the decals at the Engage Off Road shop in Pomona, or have them mailed to your location.

We are unable to accept paypal payments, but with your confirmation will come instructions on how to pay.

MikesDoubleCab will have some decals handy and you can arrange to meet up with him to purchase directly.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
waiting for the mail man to stick em in my mail box
Old 08-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
waiting for the mail man to stick em in my mail box
Hi Tom

What's your last name? I am managing the order list and the only Tom I see on the list ordered 10.

Just want to make sure the list is lining up correctly.

Thanks!

M.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hi folks.

I will be making rounds around the So Cal area with stickers in hand so if you wish to purchase some, and I will be somewhere near you, feel free to hit me up.

At this point in time, I frequent the Carson and Glendale areas.

This coming Friday evening, I will be out in the Baldwin Park area on a gig between 5pm and 10pm.

On Saturday evening, I will be out near Culver City on a gig between 5pm and 10pm. I can meet up afterwards in the general area.

On Sunday, I will be out in the Carson area on a gig between noon and 5pm. I can meet up in the morning and around dinner.

Tom, I can likely meet up with you sometime in between as Monrovia is not far from my house.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
waiting for mine too
Old 08-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Hi Tom

What's your last name? I am managing the order list and the only Tom I see on the list ordered 10.

Just want to make sure the list is lining up correctly.

Thanks!

M.
that be me haha...
Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck

My stops this weekend:

Friday evening - Baldwin Park

Saturday morning - Aliso Viejo

Saturday evening - Culver City

Sunday morning - Glendale

Sunday mid-morning - Carson

Sunday afternoon - Carson/Torrance

Monday mid-day - Eagle Rock

Monday evening - Chino

If you have access to any of the above locations on the days listed, feel free to contact me via TW or text to 818-482-4383.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
that be me haha...
awesome!

we should have your order in the mail soon...

i will also see about meeting up with you in person to hand deliver...
Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
Power Top

Quote:
awesome!

we should have your order in the mail soon...

i will also see about meeting up with you in person to hand deliver...

that works..also sent a PM about possibly volunteering
Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that works..also sent a PM about possibly volunteering
Where in the SGV are you? Im in monterey park and I ordered 4 stickers from Engage, maybe u can pick them up for me from Mike and I'll pick them up from u somehow?
Old 08-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
do these come in white? i have tinted windows, so black wouldnt show up very well
Old 08-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Where in the SGV are you? Im in monterey park and I ordered 4 stickers from Engage, maybe u can pick them up for me from Mike and I'll pick them up from u somehow?
i live in Monrovia and work in Alhambra during the day...im sure we can work something out to help save on postage haha..it all adds up
Old 08-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
did u send mine lol???
no... you have to drive to Pomona and pick up... that's what you get for not wheeling with us....

=P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
do these come in white? i have tinted windows, so black wouldnt show up very well
the decals only come in white... the graphic design is only in black for illustrative purposes...
Old 08-20-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
pm

can you pm me? i want 2
Old 08-20-2010, 08:48 AM   #16
LT Chase Truck

FYI, i will be making a run this morning to the shop to pick up memorial decals...

i will be stopping by Bert's Mega Mall on the way back around 11am or noon so if you are in the area and would like to purchase a decal, please text me by 11am today.

818-482-4383
Old 08-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
thank you to all that have requested a ribbon, we are working everynight to catch up with the orders, they are being shipped out how the orders come in, but we will get everyone their ribbons soon....Hassim...Engage Off Road...909-238-6788
Old 08-20-2010, 10:28 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Do they only come in the black color? I will order 1 or 2 either way. Let me know. Thanks.
Quote:
the decals only come in white... the graphic design is only in black for illustrative purposes...