Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Project Mayhem

Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Project Mayhem

Hassim and Mohawk Mike fly out to Lewiston, Idaho to pick up Tyler's truck and drive it back to the Engage shop for a full LT build... Stay tuned for the build updates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YN2LdTben8
Old 09-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, and nice PHU hat he was rockin!
Old 09-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dam that is sick!!! Someones got money!!!!!!!!!!

.
Can't wait to see!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Nice
Old 09-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Giiiggity
Old 09-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Now what other company does that for their customers?

PirateLab
Old 09-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
PirateLab
i heard he drives customer trucks around town to go drinking... not the same thing... hahahaha

http://www.thepiratelab.com
Old 09-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya i know Some of the stories iv heard are insane

alright back on topic

Edited: Not to clutter this tread any more then I already did
Old 09-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

then quick question chris...if you know of this and have heard of what is claimed happend, why would you compare that business to mine? that makes no sense to me at all, please explain?....Hassim....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 09-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
then quick question chris...if you know of this and have heard of what is claimed happend, why would you compare that business to mine? that makes no sense to me at all, please explain?....Hassim....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
I was not comparing. Original post from Mike was "what other shop would do this for a customer". My original post was a total JOKE thats why I put the evil smiley. PL is a total joke
Old 09-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
I was not comparing. Original post from Mike was "what other shop would do this for a customer". My original post was a total JOKE thats why I put the evil smiley. PL is a total joke
ok thanx for clarifying it
Old 09-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #14
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 09-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
was there a video?? i cant see videos at work
Old 09-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
ok thanx for clarifying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
was there a video?? i cant see videos at work
Ya, there's a video of there road trip
Old 09-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
totalmayhem is on a distinguished road

Army: SOAR(A)
Name: bolland
totalmayhem's Tacoma Gallery
I have been talking to Hassim for the last couple months. the customer service is amazing!! I started off ordering the front LT kit, and other parts here and there. I built the front bumper myself, it is completely bolt on. Hassim helped me with the information on how to make some money on my old parts. Junk yards are your friends!! After the quality service of how Engage offroad operates i said screw it lets go full build! i mean how needs money any way.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #18
totalmayhem is on a distinguished road

Army: SOAR(A)
Name: bolland
totalmayhem's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man gotta sport the PHU!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #19
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
thats badass, great job , cant wait to see the build , also diggin the duane peters in the video
Old 09-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #20
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet video looks like it will be a cool build.

Yay! The site is finally up!