Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Engage Off Road's Jingle Jam 2.0

Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #21
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
hassim u should bring whatever u have done with my truck out there!
as looks already im gonna need to bring up motorhome and tow out a truck....i would need a semi if im bringing out customer trucks...ha ha ha
Old 12-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
as looks already im gonna need to bring up motorhome and tow out a truck....i would need a semi if im bringing out customer trucks...ha ha ha
rig up a remote control interface in the driver seat and have one of ur interns in the motorhome drive it up lol. wat time u heading up on which day? i can maybe swing by the shop before hand and drive up with u guys if the truck is drive-able
Old 12-06-2010, 10:50 AM   #23
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Or I can pick up your truck for you and drive it out there and all
Old 12-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Or I can pick up your truck for you and drive it out there and all
well if u go, ur gonna be picking me up anyways, so...i'll be driving it
Old 12-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #25
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
rig up a remote control interface in the driver seat and have one of ur interns in the motorhome drive it up lol. wat time u heading up on which day? i can maybe swing by the shop before hand and drive up with u guys if the truck is drive-able
were going up friday around 2-3pm since were celebrating jerry's b-day friday night....but ill keep ya posted on your truck, its going to glassworks today to get started....thanx again
Old 12-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #26
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
were going up friday around 2-3pm since were celebrating jerry's b-day friday night....but ill keep ya posted on your truck, its going to glassworks today to get started....thanx again
sick! hows progress on my truck so far?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
sick! hows progress on my truck so far?
front is finished
Old 12-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
front is finished
<3 omg hassim i hope u know u workin on my truck is like santa working in the north pole, ur making my one n only christmas present pretty much =D
Old 12-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #30
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
<3 omg hassim i hope u know u workin on my truck is like santa working in the north pole, ur making my one n only christmas present pretty much =D
ha ha...no worries
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Lers get a head count, whos all going and when? Swoop by my place n pick me up n i will cover half ur gas
Old 12-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #32
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
im heading up early sat morning. i think johnnie is meeting me at sierra.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #33
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im trying to get saturday fully off instead of just half the day. If i do ill be there saturday morning. If not ill be there in the afternoon. Hopefully.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #34
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I'm working this week, not sure if I got the weekend off.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #35
Dezert Lovers Unite

couple more days till the jingle jam fun begins....and were busting our ass to have a new truck out their for everyone to drool on...ha ha ha!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #36
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
take pics. thats all i have to say.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #37
Dezert Lovers Unite

Sorry everyone but the Jingle Jam 2.0 is being cancelled due to the weather (Rain) we will keep everyone posted on our next trip out....Hassim...EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788
Old 12-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

for those that still want to come out to Lucerne, we're going Dec. 28:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...7-28-29-a.html