Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Engage Pictures Please: Bedcage and boxing kit

Old 07-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #22
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post

can you get a few more pics towards the cab, did you do it yourself or did engage weld it up for you, what thickness material 3/8,1/8,3/16???? Im thinking about driving up there and buying this. Seems like engage is the only shop that has any sort of "kit" to box our frames. Its definately not hard to make a template and cut out the material myself but im just a lazy SOB
Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #23
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
can you get a few more pics towards the cab, did you do it yourself or did engage weld it up for you, what thickness material 3/8,1/8,3/16???? Im thinking about driving up there and buying this. Seems like engage is the only shop that has any sort of "kit" to box our frames. Its definately not hard to make a template and cut out the material myself but im just a lazy SOB
Sorry but i cant take my bed off for pictures due to my cage and i didn't take any ones of that area when i did it.
Basically it goes up to the cab and just has notches for brakelines and whatnot were needed. I'd say 1/8" idk but its thicker than the damn frame itself so its worth it. My cousin and i welded it up.