LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Question on bed cage

Old 04-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Question on bed cage

thanks Mike for the info so far. I talked to Hassim last week on the phone about the bed cage and I am still not clear on it. I probably didn't explain myself good enough so with my photoshop skills I made it a tad easier. Why on the product shot of the bed cage I only see 4 tubes whereas as blackhawks truck I see 6 tubes? Is it just that the blue truck was modified from the cage in its original state? Do you guys offer it with the extra 2 tubes with the question marks? Thanks and I appreciate the info

Old 04-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
aarons truck is a long bed, so the space saver bed cage is different than for a short bed, hope that helps out
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh ok that makes sense. I will be calling to order mine then, thanks for the information
Old 04-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
oh yea, thats right, sorry i didnt catch that in our PM convos
Old 04-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah no worries..I'll hopefully have my rear done soon now and I'll have to meet up with you guys