OK peoples. You may have heard that Engage Off Road owner Hassim, will be racing at the upcoming Lucas Oil regionals at Glen Helen on Saturday 6/11.
Otherwise known as the Beehive Race, Engage will be racing under truck number 1478.
As a special promotion to TacomaWorld members, we are going to randomly select one member to ride shotgun in the Engage race truck for the first lap of the practice session that Saturday morning.
No purchase necessary to enter. All you have to do is post up in this thread to be considered.
Please be advised of the following terms:
1. Selected winner is responsible for their own entry fees to the event.
2. If winner has a regulation race helmet, please bring that with you. If not, a fire suit and helmet are available, however, exact size is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made to provide proper gear.
3. Selected winner must confirm attendance to the event with Engage Off Road by Thursday 6/9. If unable to attend event, winner is required to notify Engage Off Road by 9pm PST on Thursday 6/9. If winner is unable to attend/participate, the runner up to be selected at time of winner, will take winner's place.
4. Other terms and conditions as applicable will be issued to the winner at time of notification.
5. Winner and runner up will be notified by Private Message on Wednesday 6/8 by 9pm PST.
Any other questions, post them up or send a PM.
- Mohawk Mike.