Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Engage August Sale

Old 08-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Engage August Sale

During the entire month of August,

50T-Pack Sale Price $539.01
96-04 Tacoma 50T-Pack Install Kit Sale Price $249.00
96-04 Tacoma 12"/13" Shackles Sale Price $199.00
05-11 Tacoma 50T-Pack Install Kit Sale Price $249.00
05-11 Tacoma 12"/13" Shackles Sale Price $225.00
Engage U-Bolt Eliminator Kit Sale Price $269.00

Please contact us for any details or package pricing also available

Please use Promo Code TWAUGMM when emailing us @ engageoffroad@gmail.com ...Sales...EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788
Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh i need me a 50t here soon..
Old 08-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
uhoh....looks like i really need to get working on this bed cage.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
ohhh i need me a 50t here soon..
we have plenty of them in stock, come on in and pick up a set

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
uhoh....looks like i really need to get working on this bed cage.
i
if your looking for a package deal, we can defenitly put one together for you with the Engage Bed Saver Cage also
Old 08-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
if your looking for a package deal, we can defenitly put one together for you with the Engage Bed Saver Cage also
appreciate the offer, however, i'm going to build my own. i have a couple things i'd like to integrate into it which make it easier to just do a ground up. however, would you sell just the pieces for the shock mount? that would save me enough fab time to make ordering them worth while.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
appreciate the offer, however, i'm going to build my own. i have a couple things i'd like to integrate into it which make it easier to just do a ground up. however, would you sell just the pieces for the shock mount? that would save me enough fab time to make ordering them worth while.
by "pieces" are you refering to tabs, or pre bent tubes?, we do sell tons of Fabrication parts aswell, just let us know what you are looking for, if its something we keep in stock for our kits/fabrication projects we can always sell them also....EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #7

Quote:
by "pieces" are you refering to tabs, or pre bent tubes?, we do sell tons of Fabrication parts aswell, just let us know what you are looking for, if its something we keep in stock for our kits/fabrication projects we can always sell them also....EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788
just the different components that make up the shock tabs. i have a tube bender, so that part is not an issue, but i lack a plasma cutter or easy access to a cnc laser, so when i make tabs i'm limmited to a grinder
Old 08-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #8
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
just the different components that make up the shock tabs. i have a tube bender, so that part is not an issue, but i lack a plasma cutter or easy access to a cnc laser, so when i make tabs i'm limmited to a grinder
ahh ok got ya, we have a wide variety of tabs you can choose from, or also if you need a specific tab made, we can always make it for you, the turn around time depends on what we have going to the plazma/lazer cutter at point in time, best thing to do is email the shop with what you need.... engageoffroad@gmail.com hope this helps out....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 08-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #9

Quote:
ahh ok got ya, we have a wide variety of tabs you can choose from, or also if you need a specific tab made, we can always make it for you, the turn around time depends on what we have going to the plazma/lazer cutter at point in time, best thing to do is email the shop with what you need.... engageoffroad@gmail.com hope this helps out....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
awesome! i'll give you guys a ring as soon as i get my hands on some shocks and have some specs to give you.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
are your 12" shackles tube... like the TC 12's...
Old 08-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #11
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
are your 12" shackles tube... like the TC 12's...
our shackle design for 95.5-04 tacomas are half tubes with dog bones welded on for strength and mounting surface....EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788
Old 08-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
any special deals on, say, a tire carrier?
Old 08-18-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
or maybe spindle gussets...lol
Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
im sure we can work something out for ya, besides we do need a good chase truck for next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
or maybe spindle gussets...lol
spindal gussets are $35, if you got $30 cash on you pass by and you can take some home!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im sure we can work something out for ya, besides we do need a good chase truck for next season

spindal gussets are $35, if you got $30 cash on you pass by and you can take some home!
I'd be more than happy to be Engage's chase truck you know that
Old 08-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent. I'm in no rush. Just want to lock in price. Thanks!

Jim
Old 08-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #17
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Email sent. I'm in no rush. Just want to lock in price. Thanks!

Jim
we just sent your quote....thanx man