Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Looking for a Few Good Women

Old 08-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
You could so do this.

I thought I'd never say this but: I wish I was a chick ...with huge knockers. (might as well make it worth it, right? Right?)
DUDE.. YOU CANT FORGEt the nice ass.

sorry but my caps lock was still on from the messsage above
Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #22
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
You could so do this.

I thought I'd never say this but: I wish I was a chick ...with huge knockers. (might as well make it worth it, right? Right?)

haha WOW.

and Brian I hate you. You can tell your brother whateeeever you'd like
Old 08-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #23
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You could so do this.

i was thinking this same dam thing!

Good Luck with all the girls that try out

lucky bastards
Old 08-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #24
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
DUDE.. YOU CANT FORGEt the nice ass.

sorry but my caps lock was still on from the messsage above
OOOOmg. Such guys... can we stick to the topic of this thread
Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #25
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
haha WOW.

and Brian I hate you. You can tell your brother whateeeever you'd like
when he wakes up.. im telling him that youre obsessed with him and all that stuff.. just a heads up. but all seriousness, will you please do this? ask annika to do it too!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #26

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
when he wakes up.. im telling him that youre obsessed with him and all that stuff.. just a heads up. but all seriousness, will you please do this? ask annika to do it too!
Uh no please don't do that I have no desire to obsess over your brother, thanks.

I will, and I'll ask her... I don't think she'll be up for it though
Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #27
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Back down?? I never agreed! haha okay fine I'll do it. No peer pressure at all
of course no pressure

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALMA!!! IF YOU DONT... ILL TELL MY BROTHER THAT YOU FACEBOOK STALK HIM.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
Quote:
Uh no please don't do that I have no desire to obsess over your brother, thanks.

I will, and I'll ask her... I don't think she'll be up for it though
haha ill probably be somehwere when he wakes up so dont worry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
of course no pressure

and this is all just a friendly joke im not being serious about that
Old 08-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Jen might be pretty good though, she's driven my truck on and off the race course in lucerne a few times already
Old 08-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #30

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Jen might be pretty good though, she's driven my truck on and off the race course in lucerne a few times already
she should do it!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #31
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
she should do it!
Engage needs 2 so you're doing it too
Old 08-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #32
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa there buddy^^ That just depends on if she can out drive My girl Chelsie! cause she is emailing Hassim right now telling him she is ready to make the jump to the race scene!

Looks like the competition is getting deep in here! hahahahaha shes a very good driver at fast speeds especially offroad! Would love to see her tearing it up on the course!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #33

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Engage needs 2 so you're doing it too
Well Jen and I should do it! Tell her to do it with me
Old 08-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #34

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
the girls that we pick will have plenty of seat time, last thing we want to do is put someone in their that is not comfortable in the truck, we dont want anyone to get hurt, have them give me a call at the shop or direct the emails to me Hass, I will be incharge of this race personally as they will be Driving my Race Truck....#1478, we are also looking for girls to help in the pits and for chase, so the more the merrier....Hass...EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
I emailed
Old 08-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #35
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well Jen and I should do it! Tell her to do it with me
Wait hold up...keep it pg 13 haha
Old 08-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #36

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Whoa there buddy^^ That just depends on if she can out drive My girl Chelsie! cause she is emailing Hassim right now telling him she is ready to make the jump to the race scene!

Looks like the competition is getting deep in here! hahahahaha shes a very good driver at fast speeds especially offroad! Would love to see her tearing it up on the course!
Oh daaang haha
Old 08-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #37
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well Hass, you got three girls on the hook now. looks like you are on your way to a complete team! Hahahaha Alma, Jen, Chelsie, just need a few more and the team is set! Chelsie will race, pit, chase, whatever it is you need her to do! when it comes to racing!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #38
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if only i had a vagina...
Old 08-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

i'll give a hand at pit if you know what i mean
Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #40
Ainokea

Quote:
Oh daaang haha
Its all good, nothing like 3 Awesome chicks racing engages truck for a good cause!

i hope they pick all of you to do something for them out there!