Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Looking for a Few Good Women

Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a Few Good Women

We have started to look for this years 2011 PowderPuff Team, the MORE PowderPuff "Finding the Cure" Race will be held in Barstow California on Oct. 8th 2011, we will be looking for a couple of Female Drivers and Navigators, no experience is necessary but preferable, the Drivers and Navigators will be chosen by how they Handle (Drive) the Race truck, we will begine to start testing late september, so if any gilrs are interested, please contact us soon as this race is around the corner and we need to get the Drivers and Navigators plenty of seat time, Please contact the shop or send us an email for details......Hass....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788 engageoffroad@gmail.com

Old 08-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
SBlue... aka Alma.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Haha....I would like to see that
she said she wants to LT her truck soon... here is her shot. all honesty, she knows how to drive a truck and hang

edit: i just called her to do this, she said she look into it!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
she said she wants to LT her truck soon... here is her shot. all honesty, she knows how to drive a truck and hang

She'll do good as long as they don't ask her to run up comp hill....
Old 08-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
She'll do good as long as they don't ask her to run up comp hill....
ya might take her about 15 tries to make it
Old 08-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wth?? Where's my comment?? Im not making fun of her or anything. Lol.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
Quote:
Wth?? Where's my comment?? Im not making fun of her or anything. Lol.
haha they dont like you jk jk. i know you arent. shes a boss hoss
Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the girls that we pick will have plenty of seat time, last thing we want to do is put someone in their that is not comfortable in the truck, we dont want anyone to get hurt, have them give me a call at the shop or direct the emails to me Hass, I will be incharge of this race personally as they will be Driving my Race Truck....#1478, we are also looking for girls to help in the pits and for chase, so the more the merrier....Hass...EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha they dont like you jk jk. i know you arent. shes a boss hoss
Lol I guess....Almas cool in my book
Old 08-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Jen already knows about this
Old 08-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Jen already knows about this
she doing it?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I want her to but she's not sure, she's afraid of wrecking the race truck
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #13
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
yeah that would not be good!
if shes interested we will try her out..."slowly" and go from their, also we will be looking for sponsors for this race, so if anyone has any, its for a good cause, 50% of the race proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awarness, cant beat that!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #14
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Race? I'm confused
Old 08-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #15
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can see where she's coming from. The idea of racing makes me nervous haha
Old 08-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
Don't back down!!!! Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
do it!!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #18

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't back down!!!! Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back down?? I never agreed! haha okay fine I'll do it. No peer pressure at all
Old 08-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
Quote:
Back down?? I never agreed! haha okay fine I'll do it. No peer pressure at all
YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALMA!!! IF YOU DONT... ILL TELL MY BROTHER THAT YOU FACEBOOK STALK HIM.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #20
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You could so do this.

I thought I'd never say this but: I wish I was a chick ...with huge knockers. (might as well make it worth it, right? Right?)