Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

I Spy With My Little Eye...

Old 08-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
I Spy With My Little Eye...

At the shop this week...

First gen 5 lug with Engage front long travel... Travel for days...

Attached Thumbnails
I Spy With My Little Eye...-img_0014a.jpg   I Spy With My Little Eye...-img_0018a.jpg   I Spy With My Little Eye...-img_0021a.jpg   I Spy With My Little Eye...-img_0023a.jpg  
Old 08-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
jesus wow that thing is WIDE!

does it fit between lanes?? lol. at bump does it hit the fenders?? looks like it. travel numbers?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
can it steer?
Old 08-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! That thing looks almost too wide
Old 08-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #8
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
got some camber issues there eh? I guess it needs to be like that with all that travel when it compresses
Old 08-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
jesus wow that thing is WIDE! its 88" outside of tire to ourside of tire

does it fit between lanes?? lol. at bump does it hit the fenders?? looks like it. travel numbers?
the fenders had to be clearanced below the corner markers as the suspension was moved forward 3" for better stance and forward bite, 15 1/4" of travel strapped, 15 3/4" of raw travel...and yes its all clean travel, its strapped to save the shocks from over extension
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
can it steer?
of course it can steer...ha ha....what you think we pulled it out with the forklift?ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
turning radius?
OEM turning radius, no issues their

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Damn! That thing looks almost too wide
88" outside tire to outside tire
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
got some camber issues there eh? I guess it needs to be like that with all that travel when it compresses
this pic was taken just as we finished the raw install on the truck, it still got shackles put on and an alignment, its being teste as we speak, we will hopefully have feedback from the owner in a month, and from their we will start to tweek the suspension and valving!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wheres the tie rods?
Old 08-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #11
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wheres the tie rods?
Steering rack (and tie rods) on the 1st gens is on the backside of the LCA's. You can kind of see it in the second pic.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wheres the tie rods?
its a new special steering using "push-pull cables" like a shifter....ha ha ha.....no jberry813 is correct, Gen 1's have the steering in the rear of the suspension....come on Aaron ha ha ha
Old 08-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^