LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Engage Off Road 4x4 Axles?!?!?!

Old 11-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #21
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
I believe Glassworks.....
i thought they where fiberwerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Quick update....

400 miles into Baja and so far so good...

nice thats good to hear!
Old 11-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #22
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that was fast
Old 11-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #23
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so here it goes, update: we are back from PreRunning the SCORE Baja 1000, the 4x4 axles held up great!, we will get pricing together asap and an estimated manufacturing time, once we have this information together later this week we will start an official thread and post up pricing and availability, Course is brutal!, we put these axles thru hell and back and not one problem, so we are very confident on the strength and capability these axles will have, here are a few pics of the conditions we put the Engage 4x4 LT Kit and the New Engage 4x4 Pure Race Axles thru!

Stay Tuned for the Price Release and yes we will have a great introductory price for this entire set up!....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 11-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Wow that was fast
that's what she said...
Old 11-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #26
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
that's what she said...
Exaclty.
I'm waiting for some pix on terrain that require 4wd though.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Exaclty.
I'm waiting for some pix on terrain that require 4wd though.
I'll post some when I get these on my truck may even help Engage chase for Baja if I can get that Thursday and Friday off
Old 11-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #29
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I'll post some when I get these on my truck may even help Engage chase for Baja if I can get that Thursday and Friday off
where the F have you been bro-ski?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
where the F have you been bro-ski?
chasing paper
Old 11-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
chasing paper
i hurd dat, pimpin aint easy
Old 11-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #32
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
We were so into pre running the course within 3 days, we didn't take too many action shots due to time. But rest assure, we took my truck through the summit in Baja at night and in rain. I was in 4 lo 2/3 of the time during that section.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #33
03josh17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 2/7
Name: Joshua
03josh17's Tacoma Gallery
will axles be available for 1st Gen 4x4s too or just 2nd Gen tacomas at the moment?
Old 11-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #34
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03josh17 View Post
will axles be available for 1st Gen 4x4s too or just 2nd Gen tacomas at the moment?
they will be available for the Gen I (1995.5-2004) Tacomas also as the 1450 race truck is a Gen I and we want to run the 4x4 during all the baja races....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 11-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #35
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
they will be available for the Gen I (1995.5-2004) Tacomas also as the 1450 race truck is a Gen I and we want to run the 4x4 during all the baja races....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
So are they on your 1450 race truck right doing testing? Is there an eta for the 1st gen axles?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #36
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
sweet! so 4" longer than stock?
Excuse my n00bness, but this would mean I can't just drop them in and replace my OEM CV's...? I have a 3" lift, but I don't think that matters, these seem to be setup for long travel rigs.. which, mine is not .
Old 11-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #37
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
correct, these are longer than stock. and really i wouldnt replace cv's with anything besides stock (with exception to this) because its alot cheaper to replace a cv than a ring and pinion.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #40
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome