Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Engage Off Road 4x4 Axles?!?!?!

Old 11-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #41
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
BADASS!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #42
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's so sick
Old 11-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw Vi's truck in the shop tonight, looks waaay sicker in person! His engine cage is a work of art. Mine is officially in the shop now for the axles!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #44
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
sick!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #46
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Are they running the stock CV's with Ext. Axles or are they a completely new setup?

Congrats to Engage, should really increase sales if these axles work out and they pull good travel #'s!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #47
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Vi, your truck is unrecognizable since I last saw it. I knew you were busy on that truck but wow.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #48
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
Ok so here it goes, update: we are back from PreRunning the SCORE Baja 1000, the 4x4 axles held up great!, we will get pricing together asap and an estimated manufacturing time, once we have this information together later this week we will start an official thread and post up pricing and availability, Course is brutal!, we put these axles thru hell and back and not one problem, so we are very confident on the strength and capability these axles will have, here are a few pics of the conditions we put the Engage 4x4 LT Kit and the New Engage 4x4 Pure Race Axles thru!

Stay Tuned for the Price Release and yes we will have a great introductory price for this entire set up!....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
I'm sure you guys put the axles through prerunner hell, because I've seen your videos and you're definitely not scared of the skinny pedal. Looking at the first picture I thought "wow, engage is going to get out there rock crawling". Then came the disappointment. Come on guys, a Prius could flex out on that rock.

That truck is crying out "whip me, beat me, I need love". 4x low, lock, and let those axles have some fun!
Old 11-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #49
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
So are they on your 1450 race truck right doing testing? Is there an eta for the 1st gen axles?
no we are focusing on the Baja 1000 and we will be racing with team Mayhem and Tonelli Motorsports to accomplish this great race, next season (January) we will start racing the 1450 truck with the 4x4 axles

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Excuse my n00bness, but this would mean I can't just drop them in and replace my OEM CV's...? I have a 3" lift, but I don't think that matters, these seem to be setup for long travel rigs.. which, mine is not .
these axles are designed to be used with the Engage 4x4 LT Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Who is the manufacturers of the axles? Currie?
EngageOffRoad is manufacturing these axles as the other companies we used could not accomodate our design

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Are they running the stock CV's with Ext. Axles or are they a completely new setup?

Congrats to Engage, should really increase sales if these axles work out and they pull good travel #'s!
they are a new set up on the inner CV, nothing stock about them, and we will only offer a Pure Race Design with 4130 Chromoly Cages and 300M Axles

Hope this information answeres your guys's questions.....Hass....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 11-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #50
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
I'm sure you guys put the axles through prerunner hell, because I've seen your videos and you're definitely not scared of the skinny pedal. Looking at the first picture I thought "wow, engage is going to get out there rock crawling". Then came the disappointment. Come on guys, a Prius could flex out on that rock.

That truck is crying out "whip me, beat me, I need love". 4x low, lock, and let those axles have some fun!

if you know what the "Baja Summit" is, you know what the truck whent thru, we did it at night and in the rain, this was one of the breaks we took during the PreRunning trip to rest, so we took some quick pics, those axles defenitely had some fun! ha ha
Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #51
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
if you know what the "Baja Summit" is, you know what the truck whent thru, we did it at night and in the rain, this was one of the breaks we took during the PreRunning trip to rest, so we took some quick pics, those axles defenitely had some fun! ha ha
he's probably never been, but then again, that's an assumption on my part, just like how he assumed Vi didnt push the truck hard enough
Old 11-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #52
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I was driving in the Baja Summit at night and in rain with white knuckles. It made most of the trails I've been through in socal a joke. Lets just say with all the articulation, I snapped both of my front limiting straps with all the abuse.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #53
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
I was driving in the Baja Summit at night and in rain with white knuckles. It made most of the trails I've been through in socal a joke. Lets just say with all the articulation, I snapped both of my front limiting straps with all the abuse.
Hottt Daamnn! What were you averaging on your speed? What was your guys' total time for the prerun?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #54
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Hottt Daamnn! What were you averaging on your speed? What was your guys' total time for the prerun?
they did the whole course (700+) miles in just over two days IIRC
Old 11-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #55
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wouldnt it have been 1000+ miles?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #56
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
it used to be 1036 IIRC, not its 800ish, but i dont think you can pre run everything
Old 11-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #57
If they've changed it, that makes sense....I was astonished for a second. As many times as I've watch "From Dust, To Glory" its a 1000+ miles
Old 11-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #59
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Shiieet... I want
Old 11-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #60
Dezert Lovers Unite

Baja 1000 Race Course Mileage this year is 692 miles, were doing the loop this year, starts in Ensenada ends in Ensenada not the Point to Point race that starts in Ensenada and ends in La Paz, thats 1000 miles....no matter what, the course is brutal and theirs very little places in the states that makes you go thru so many different micro climates and terrain!