Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Keep Both Hands On the Wheel

Old 09-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Keep Both Hands On the Wheel

take advantage of our Back To School Sale and keep both hands on the wheel with an intercom system for your truck, this system can be expanded up to four (4) seats, comes ready for two (2) seats and set up to be used with an Icom V8000 race radio, (interface cable can be exchanged for other radios for an additional cost), make sure you can be heard this Dezert Season...contact us for details...Engage...909-238-6788
Attached Thumbnails
Keep Both Hands On the Wheel-bts-2012-intercom-001.jpg