Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

95 to 04 Long Travel Kits

Old 06-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #21
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
he told me something about using the limit strap mount position as a temporary shock mount. i was confused when he said it because i have never heard that before but i figured i would ask haha. thanks
going into the 3rd generation kit, which is the current kit, we had thought about designing the kit like that, but we quickly changed our minds... by that time, some info went out that the limit stap tabs could act as a potential shock mount, however, that is not true...
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 AM   #22
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
going into the 3rd generation kit, which is the current kit, we had thought about designing the kit like that, but we quickly changed our minds... by that time, some info went out that the limit stap tabs could act as a potential shock mount, however, that is not true...
thank you. that is exactly the explanation i was looking for
Old 02-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #23
I like turtles!!!
The Munster will become famous soon enoughThe Munster will become famous soon enough

Air Force: A1C 822BDS
Name: Lance
The Munster's Tacoma Gallery
question, mike i've noticed your truck is 4wd do you have tundra axles? reason i ask is cause camburg and total chaos kits work with tundra axles, but the engage kit is just "that" much wider. so, Do tundra axles work or do i need some type of custom one?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #24
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
hey Lance... im not 4wd...

at this time, we still don't have any axles for the kit...

once a design has been finalized, we will be sure to announce it here first...
Old 02-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #25
I like turtles!!!
The Munster will become famous soon enoughThe Munster will become famous soon enough

Air Force: A1C 822BDS
Name: Lance
The Munster's Tacoma Gallery
oh???? SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT, could have sworn it was your truck well i'm super intrested in the kit you offer
Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #26
TDUB
OneTrack236 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
OneTrack236's Tacoma Gallery
Soo stoked, only a few more months and Ill have the cash to get the kit!!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #27
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrack236 View Post
Soo stoked, only a few more months and Ill have the cash to get the kit!!!!
Good luck..i paid for my parts 4 months ago and haven't seen anything from engage..my spindle, bypass hoops, and bypass shocks..

Engage customer service is a joke..i have been patient and keep asking Hassim when I can pick up my parts for the past month and I keep getting excuse after excuse..

My advice..have him sign a deadline agreement or buy another kit..
Old 01-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #28
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
are the 4x4 axles for this kit out yet?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #29
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
No, we will start the manufacturing of the 96-04 4x4 axles once the 05-11 4x4 axles are finished from production....EngageOffRoad....909-238-6788
Old 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #30
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how about now?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:20 AM   #31
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
how about now?

yes we have 4x4 axles available for this kit
Old 04-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #32
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
By any chance, are these kits still for sale?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #33
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman90 View Post
By any chance, are these kits still for sale?
Yes Hockeyman, the LT kits are still for sale, the 2wd Kits are currently on sale from $2250 List to $1999.00 for the Spring Sale, message us if you need any information...Engage
Old 06-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #34
Paiza RIder
87Tcyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
87Tcyota's Tacoma Gallery
Is the kit still the same price of 2250? And how much do the axles run for the 4x?
Old 06-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #35
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Tcyota View Post
Is the kit still the same price of 2250? And how much do the axles run for the 4x?
the 4wd Kit with axles is $4,199.00 no shocks, if you need a breakdown of what it comes with message us here on TW or if you need a quote email us at engageoffroad@gmail.com and we can send you one over, Engage