Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

95 to 04 Long Travel Kits

Old 03-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
95 to 04 Long Travel Kits

***** Update as of 5/15/10*****

With the pending launch of the Engage website, we are no longer in our initial offering stage.

The official kit price on the Engage Offroad front end long travel kit listed below is now $2,250 plus tax.

For a price total to include King coilovers valved to the Engage Offroad kit, limit straps, fiberglass fenders, bypass shocks, shock hoops, hydraulic bumps, and install or shipping, please PM Engage Offroad or MikesDoubleCab here on TW!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you 1st gen guys trying to catch up with the all mighty 2nd gen's.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
bump for you 1st gen guys trying to catch up with the all mighty 2nd gen's.
WOW cocky SOB! ha ha ha
Old 03-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 03-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
just sayin. you going to engage saturday. i will be there ese
Old 04-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
do you guys offer a lift spindle that would be complatible with a 6 lug total chaos kit?
Old 04-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
do you guys offer a lift spindle that would be complatible with a 6 lug total chaos kit?
Unfortunately, no.

In order to make one compatible, it would be a full custom fabrication job. The guys would need the truck in shop to cycle and measure the geometry of the suspension, evaluate bumpsteer, and a few other things...

The cost would end up starting at $1,200 and that would not include the hubs. That would just be the spindles and knuckles.

I would say build your rear end first... It would make a world of difference...
Old 04-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks mike. i was kinda curious but was expecting an answer like that
Old 04-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
no prob... did you gusset your spindles?

let's go hit up Barstow!!!
yes and YES!

when you heading out there again?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #13
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We are hoping to do a shake down this coming Saturday.

After that, I may be out in Lucerne Valley at least once before the big ORAF 500 race.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #14
tacolibre is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
tacolibre's Tacoma Gallery
So how much a discount we get eh?
Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #15
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacolibre View Post
So how much a discount we get eh?
ya know, i need to update the flyers...

our last promo deal is over, but PM me and I can get you some info...

im dozing off at my laptop right now so gonna crash out before i drool all over my keyboard...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
TacoMEDIC is on a distinguished road

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Matthew
TacoMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
good looking stuff man... when i get some extra $$$ i'll keep you in mind
Old 06-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #17
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
a friend of mine was telling me that i can temporarily run my icon coilovers with this kit installed before i save money to buy new coilovers. Is this true? thanks
Old 06-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
a friend of mine was telling me that i can temporarily run my icon coilovers with this kit installed before i save money to buy new coilovers. Is this true? thanks
Sorry, the kit is not designed to run direct replacement coilovers...
Old 06-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Sorry, the kit is not designed to run direct replacement coilovers...
true, but i have heard (and seen 1 person) have a spacer made that allows you to run your OE bolt on CO's until you get proper length shocks. you loose travel and the whole situation to me seems kinda sketch but some go that route

mxpatriot is running his OE SAW's w/ a spacer on his all pro LT...

but the engage kit has such big travel that i doubt you could get away w/ the temp spacer fix...

just keep saving the pennies
Old 06-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
he told me something about using the limit strap mount position as a temporary shock mount. i was confused when he said it because i have never heard that before but i figured i would ask haha. thanks