Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

05+ Long Travel Kits

Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #41
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i might be it will be for 2250 without the spindle and 2600 with spindle all is in perfect cond im gonna upgrade too the engage kit but by no means is the camburg kit bad in any way it was a great kit to me
Old 05-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #42
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you PM me some info and prices on a complete set up for a 06 prerunner? coilovers shocks long travel tires wheels, fiberglass quarters front and rear. everything getting some money from re-enlisting on my 5th trip over seas.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #43
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
Can you PM me some info and prices on a complete set up for a 06 prerunner? coilovers shocks long travel tires wheels, fiberglass quarters front and rear. everything getting some money from re-enlisting on my 5th trip over seas.
PM'd you...

- Mohawk Mike
Old 05-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #44
bandwagon760 is on a distinguished road
bandwagon760's Tacoma Gallery
hey can u pm me a price with the kit and shocks, do u guys still offer instalation i just had knee surgery. thanks
Old 05-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #45
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
same here. i just got some money and trying to figure out what i want first
Old 05-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #46
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Just do it Collin...

So, I found an extra front end kit for a 2nd gen prerunner at the shop. A non TW customer put a deposit down and then his wife yanked his chain back, sooooooooooooo, I just might let this one go at the TW March sale price of $1,950 plus tax to the first bidder by this Sunday.

The kit now sells for $2,250 plus tax, so for anybody that has been thinking of it, now is the time to jump on board.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:34 AM   #47
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Subbed. This will definitely be what I'm saving up for
Old 05-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #48
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
haha i know i know, but im gonna need my wheels and tires first, otherwise it might look kinda weird lol. and could you pm me with full prices with the prerunner bumper and spindles, i wanna do it right the first time.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #49
BAJA TRD is on a distinguished road
BAJA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking in to LT my 4x4 taco, anyone have the engage Axles yet ??? any info...
Old 06-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #50
silver streak taco is on a distinguished road
silver streak taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you will have a decreased (less than offered now. maybe comparable to allpro's but boxed.) width long travel kit for 4wd's anytime thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 01:54 AM   #51
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver streak taco View Post
Any chance you will have a decreased (less than offered now. maybe comparable to allpro's but boxed.) width long travel kit for 4wd's anytime thanks
no, sorry...

As Engage Offroad is a race truck shop, the kits are specifically designed for race and chase applications, so there is no intention to build a milder kit.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #52
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, any word on my axles?
Old 06-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #53
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by engage offroad View Post
***** update as of 5/15/10*****

holy shittt!!! Dude i want it now!!)
Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #54
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
Me to please. (LT front/rear,Fiber glass fenders,shipping) Is it true that that you have LT kit for the rear, where you don't have to cut up the bed?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #55
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Me to please. (LT front/rear,Fiber glass fenders,shipping) Is it true that that you have LT kit for the rear, where you don't have to cut up the bed?
mike will get you out your quote, on another note, yes we can LT the rear with out making 1 hole in the bed (thats 18" of travel), its called a cantilever set up, they are a little more pricie than the conventional set up but then again you keep your entire bed....Hassim...Owner...EngageOffRoad...909-238-6788