Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Eagle Alloy Series 137 Super Finish Black Beadlock Rims CHEAP!!!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #21
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I caught the issue.

Refresh and the pics will show up in the original post.

- Mohawk Mike

Old 03-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-10-2010, 12:25 AM   #23
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
ohh i get it, u cant view customtaco attachments unless ur computer is set to automatically log u on to CT everytime a link is invoked
Exactly.

Fixed.

Now get your funds together and get some great looking wheels at a great price!

- Mohawk Mike

Old 03-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #25
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ !!!!

Old 03-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #26
Dezert Lovers Unite

Cleaner photo of the wheels on the Engage race truck.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #27
Dezert Lovers Unite

sorry guys, glad the issue was fixed by mohawk, if anyone is interested lets start a list going....

1.DEZERTDUCK....6Qty. Paid In Full

Old 03-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #28
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
1.DEZERTDUCK....6Qty. Paid In Full
2.bajamoon -2(spares)

Old 03-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #29
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i was ready, i do like the looks and the price of these

Old 03-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #30
Dezert Lovers Unite

save your pennies everyone as this looks to be a 1 time price for these rims...we called in a favor

Old 03-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #31
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

where was this deal 3 weeks ago!?! dammit, BUMP

Old 03-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #32
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
where was this deal 3 weeks ago!?! dammit, BUMP
it was in the works....

Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #33
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, those are some good looking wheels.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

I think I might pick up 2 for spares as well, Hassim, you think you can hook up a swing out tire carrier like that of tiregate but cheaper? If you can, put me down for 2 of the eagle alloys

EDIT: and, oh yea, i would prefer it if the swing out tire carrier can hold two wheels vertically

Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #35
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If I got money together would you pick up a set for me Aaron?

Old 03-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #36
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ what your truck cant make it down to LA?? jk, sure, given that I would also pick up a set

Old 03-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #37
Slamry

Yea, I don't know. Maybe I'll cruise down there and make a trip out of it. Gotta pay off some bills first so I'll see where I stand after that. Should be getting my Tax Return before then as well.

@Engage, how are you accepting payment? Paypal or credit card?

Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #38
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
there is a big race on 3/20, so cruise down for the weekend, pay your wheels, and then go wheeling with us in the desert...

Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ what happens if I win the race? do I win the wheels?

Old 03-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #40
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ what happens if I win the race? do I win the wheels?
yah, i will get you some HOT WHEELS over at Target...

Closed Thread