Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Engage Offroad

Notices

Eagle Alloy Series 137 Super Finish Black Beadlock Rims CHEAP!!!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #41
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #42
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Does it matter that the offset/backspacing doesnt match your other wheels?

Old 03-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #43
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If I drove down to pick these up would you guys at engage mount them up for me?

Old 03-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #44
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
ill grab a set of those! damn thats a good price. i finally found my wheels

Old 03-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #45
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I think I might pick up 2 for spares as well, Hassim, you think you can hook up a swing out tire carrier like that of tiregate but cheaper? If you can, put me down for 2 of the eagle alloys

EDIT: and, oh yea, i would prefer it if the swing out tire carrier can hold two wheels vertically
we can defenitly build you something...as for price i dont know what tiregate sells them for and it comes down to your design and what material we use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Yea, I don't know. Maybe I'll cruise down there and make a trip out of it. Gotta pay off some bills first so I'll see where I stand after that. Should be getting my Tax Return before then as well.

@Engage, how are you accepting payment? Paypal or credit card?
we will accept checks & paypal up to April 8th 2010, cash, credit cards we will accept up to April 10th 2010...on paypal and credit cards the buyer will pay service charges, credit card is 4.5%, paypal i think is 5%....but honestly i prefer checks...hope this helps...

Quote:
we have a tire machine here we use for the race trucks, i can mount just not balance....no problem...we charge $7 to dismount and remount a tire...

Old 03-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #46
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay, thanks for the info

Old 03-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #47
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sure, i'll mount you...

oh shit, wait, thought i was on cyberchat.com

never mind...

Old 03-12-2010, 09:57 AM   #48
Slamry

Noted to stay away from mike

Old 03-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #49
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noted to stay away from mike
hey, you're the one who wanted to be mounted...

hahaha...

back to topic though, make sure to buy 5 wheels so you have a matching spare...

Old 03-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #50
Slamry

With no tire to put them on

I'll see what I can do with the money I have.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #51
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

can engage balance and rotate them too?

Old 03-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #52
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
we can defenitly build you something...as for price i dont know what tiregate sells them for and it comes down to your design and what material we use...

we will accept checks & paypal up to April 8th 2010, cash, credit cards we will accept up to April 10th 2010...on paypal and credit cards the buyer will pay service charges, credit card is 4.5%, paypal i think is 5%....but honestly i prefer checks...hope this helps...

we have a tire machine here we use for the race trucks, i can mount just not balance....no problem...we charge $7 to dismount and remount a tire...
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
can engage balance and rotate them too?

Old 03-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
MASTER CHIEF

damn i read that too... missed the balance part...

Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #55
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
Is this only for the super finish black? I know thats what the title says but I would consider it if it was for the black as well.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #56
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
please make only 1 group buy thread otherwise people don't know which one to post in. new group buy thread.

Closed Thread