Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call of duty 2 or 4

Old 07-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Call of duty 2 or 4

OK, I am thinking about buying call of duty Modern Warfare 4 but, I have heard that 2 is better? Which I would believe, due to the fact that it is still 20 dollars more on average. So I would like some input from people that have played both, before I buy either one.

Thanks
Old 07-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
For campaign mode, I liked CoD4, but with these CoD games, multiplayed is the real meat. I have more friends playing CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and you probably will too. Also, CoD: MW2 has a co-op mode where you and a buddy get to take on many missions together. The story is MW2 is much more unbelievable, but it still makes for an awesome campaign play through. I would say go for CoD: MW2; I don't know if your friends will wanna go back to playing Modern Warfare 1 with you. Hope I helped!
Old 07-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
For campaign mode, I liked CoD4, but with these CoD games, multiplayed is the real meat. I have more friends playing CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and you probably will too. Also, CoD: MW2 has a co-op mode where you and a buddy get to take on many missions together. The story is MW2 is much more unbelievable, but it still makes for an awesome campaign play through. I would say go for CoD: MW2; I don't know if your friends will wanna go back to playing Modern Warfare 1 with you. Hope I helped!

Thanks.. I am still torn, I am reading excellent reviews on both. I am leaning towards COD 4 the reviews are a little bit better and it is cheaper by 20 bucks.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Either one is a good choice. I would say buy Modern Warfare and than when Black Ops comes out Modern Warfare 2 will probably become cheap and than buy that one.