Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Movies

Old 06-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #41
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauermike View Post
I highly reccomend "Wanted" I watched the press release two nights ago at my father's movie theatre. I am going back again to see it tonight. Non-stop action the whole movie.
To say nothing of Angelina Jolie.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #42
Western Alliance
bauermike is on a distinguished road

Army: 25th Inf Div STRYKER, 10th Mountain DIV
bauermike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
To say nothing of Angelina Jolie.
I wanted to leave some suprise
Old 06-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #43
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
"I Am Legend" wasn't bad. I read that Will Smith is now the highest paid actor.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #44
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
"the goonies" was an awesome movie. as well as "the chronicles of narnia: the lion,the witch and the wardrobe".....it may be a kids movie, but that took some great imagination!! i liked it alot!

anyone ever seen "judgment night", with cuba gooding jr.?? thats was pretty good too. also check out " the good,the bad and the ugly"......eastwood is pretty damn cool!! the quick and the dead was good too!!! just naming a few more!
Old 06-29-2008, 02:08 PM   #45
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
"the goonies" was an awesome movie. as well as "the chronicles of narnia: the lion,the witch and the wardrobe".....it may be a kids movie, but that took some great imagination!! i liked it alot!

anyone ever seen "judgment night", with cuba gooding jr.?? thats was pretty good too. also check out " the good,the bad and the ugly"......eastwood is pretty damn cool!! the quick and the dead was good too!!! just naming a few more!
the Outlaw Josey Wales was a good movie too
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #46
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
the Outlaw Josey Wales was a good movie too
oh yeah, definitely!
Old 06-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #47
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
boondock saints
matrix
gladiator
departed
Old 06-29-2008, 02:18 PM   #48

gotta say this too...............damn near anything with john candy is good!!! planes,trains,and automobiles is great.....as well as summer rental and the great outdoors!!

scrooged,with bill murray, now thats a good one too!!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #49
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
All-time Favorites...I could watch these over & over & over again.

Shawshank Redemtion
The Green Mile

Keep the ideas coming! My husband and I use Netflix and I've been gathering movie ideas to put in our Que. Seen a lot of movies!
I'll never pay $$ to go to a movie theatre again!
good choices!!!

lorenzos oil
the color purple
the secret of roan inish
jurrasic park
Old 06-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #50
6th toyota is on a distinguished road

6th toyota's Tacoma Gallery
anything with clint eastwood, if u dont think so,wait a while.

Just look at the actors he worked with in his movies
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #51
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Forrest Gump
Gone in 60 Seconds
Remember the Titans
Varsity Blues
Happy Gilmore
Saving Private Ryan
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Adventures in Babysitting

...Just a few favorites That I could think of.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #52
pumo420 is on a distinguished road

pumo420's Tacoma Gallery
lock stock and two smoking barrels
snatch
green street hooligans
nightmare before christmas
pi
requim for a dream
kil bill
reservior dogs
waking life
vanillia sky
pool hall junkies
the proffessional
life of david gale
half baked
dazed and confused
monty python and the holy grail
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
adaptation
strangerthen fiction
science of sleep
i have a million others i used to work at ablockbuster and saw alot of movies.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:39 AM   #53
the foreigner
06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold

06tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
i had a tie at first place with rudy and tombstone
and I can't believe "the godfather" part I and II hasn't been mentioned.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 AM   #54
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumo420 View Post
lock stock and two smoking barrels
snatch
green street hooligans
nightmare before christmas
pi
requim for a dream
kil bill
reservior dogs
waking life
vanillia sky
pool hall junkies
the proffessional
life of david gale
half baked
dazed and confused
monty python and the holy grail
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
adaptation
strangerthen fiction
science of sleep
i have a million others i used to work at ablockbuster and saw alot of movies.
Yeah, I forgot to mention these. Life of David Gale was an EXCELLENT movie. Perfect acting, wonderful plot, excellent moral lesson, and actually made people think - that is my kinda movie!

pi was just wicked... "My mother always told me not to look at the sun."
Old 06-30-2008, 02:53 PM   #55
pumo420 is on a distinguished road

pumo420's Tacoma Gallery
yeah kevin spacy usally has some crazy movies. i really liked kate winslet in eternal sunshine, i think she did a good job. i havent seen a good new movie in awhile. im just a fan of those thinker movies.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #56
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
pi was just wicked... "My mother always told me not to look at the sun."
yeah, I think that you need to go ventilate your skull a bit.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #57
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone mentioned "The Goonies"?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:05 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Has anyone mentioned "The Goonies"?
check my last post!!! friggin awesome movie man!! watched it twice this weekend, they played it fri. sat and sunday. havent ever seen goonies 2 though..........looked kinda lame.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #59
CDonC is on a distinguished road
CDonC's Tacoma Gallery
-25th Hour
-American History X
-Fight Club
-The Painted Veil
-The Crow
-Death to Smoochy
-The Departed
-Fargo
-The Bourne movies

Edward Norton is probably the greatest actor of this generation. I haven't seen the Incredible Hulk yet, but I will soon. I like a lot of movies, so it's hard to make a short list.