Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Movies

Old 06-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Movies

Just watched the "Bucket List". This is going to be a classic.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:54 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
All-time Favorites...I could watch these over & over & over again.

Shawshank Redemtion
The Green Mile

Keep the ideas coming! My husband and I use Netflix and I've been gathering movie ideas to put in our Que. Seen a lot of movies!
I'll never pay $$ to go to a movie theatre again!
Old 06-21-2008, 05:03 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
My top five (in alpha order) are:

The Abyss
Forrest Gump
Miracle
Remember the Titans
Shawshank Redemption
Old 06-21-2008, 06:32 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
all of the movies already said are great movies, allow me to add:
Out of Africa
Dances with wolves
The Cowboys
Duel
Rambo
Jaws
Old 06-21-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Goodfellas
Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
Full Metal Jacket (mainly the bootcamp part)
Blackhawk Down
Shooter
Saving Private Ryan

ya so I like war movies.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
se7en (seven....brad pitt and morgan freeman...awesome)

any given sunday

a history of violence

slingblade

the hills have eyes

wrong turn

dawn of the dead(the newest one)

cast away
...................................just to name a few. its early.....im sure i'll come up with more later on!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
  • Stand by Me
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • American History X
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Sling Blade
  • The Big Lebowski <<ALL TIME FAV
  • Groundhog Day
  • Heat
  • The Shining
  • The Shawshank Redemption
Old 06-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
  • Stand by Me
  • The Breakfast Club
  • American History X
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Sling Blade
  • The Big Lebowski <<ALL TIME FAV
  • Groundhog Day
  • Heat
  • The Shining
  • The Shawshank Redemption
great list man!!
Old 06-21-2008, 09:08 AM   #10
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
In no particular order:

American History X
Office Space
Die Hard series
We Were Soldiers
The Legend of Bagger Vance
Windtalkers
Resident Evil series
Falling Down
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 AM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Fight Club
Twister
Fast And Furious (flame on)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
The Departed
Transformers
The Lost Boys

And a lot more.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #12
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just realized how much time is spent on the couch.

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid (Newman & Redford)
Forrest Gump
Shawshank Redemption
Green Mile
Horse Whisperer
Bandits
Pushing Tin
Aliens
Crash
Tombstone
Two Mules for Sister Sarah
Lethal Weapon
Old 06-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
The Departed <--- Oh yeah that's a good one
Boy, everyone is giving some to write to watch again. Great thread
Old 06-21-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
&quot;bangin&quot;
braaap is on a distinguished road

braaap's Tacoma Gallery
its nice to see other that other people still like "good" movies
shawshank redemption is the top of my list
i too just saw bucket list and thought it was amazing...
as for alternative movies i think fight club takes the cake
Old 06-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #15

Hello NetFlix:

Erin Brockovich
Point Break
The Departed
Out of the Fire
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Rainman
Silence of the Lambs
Gladiator
Traffic
Thelma & Louise
Legends of the Fall
Old 06-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Hello NetFlix:

Erin Brockovich
Point Break
The Departed
Out of the Fire
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Rainman
Silence of the Lambs
Gladiator
Traffic
Thelma & Louise
Legends of the Fall
julia roberts looks awesome in erin brokovich!!! good movie too!!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #17
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
A couple I forgot...

A Time to Kill
&
Austin Powers!!!! International man of mystery < when it first came out, I thought it was kinda goofy. But I've grown to love it. Hilarious....
I don't like Goldmember as much....
Old 06-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #18
&quot;bangin&quot;
braaap is on a distinguished road

braaap's Tacoma Gallery
Hey What About The First Jurassic Park, The Second And Third Ruined The First But It Could Have Been Epic...
Old 06-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #19
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Remember the Titans
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
The Cowboys
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Office Space
Full Metal Jacket (mainly the bootcamp part)
Blackhawk Down
Saving Private Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
any given sunday
a history of violence
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
  • Stand by Me
  • The Breakfast Club
  • American History X
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • The Shining
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
Falling Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Fight Club
Twister
Fast And Furious (flame on)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
The Departed
Transformers
The Lost Boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Erin Brockovich
Point Break
Rainman
Silence of the Lambs
Gladiator
And I'll raise you:
Training Day
Cars
Christine
Identity
the original Star Wars series
Space Balls
Napoleon Dynamite

There will be more......They've just momentarily slipped my mind.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #20
sambroog is on a distinguished road
sambroog's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

"Point Break"