Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Madden 11

Old 08-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #1
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Madden 11

Anybody gonna get it? I'm debating between NCAA 11 or madden 11. It's been awhile since I've bought a football game.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
TACO FTW
D3R3k is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
D3R3k's Tacoma Gallery
What system? I've got an unopened copy of NCAA 11 on PS3 that I will sell you for $40
Old 08-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
My bad. I guess I meant in general for all systems but I have a PS3. I'm interested though. I'll send you a PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #4
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
getting madden
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #5
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
i say it every year, but this time it will actually happen-- this will be the first year that i DO NOT buy madden
Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I got it at midnight last night and only had a chance to play one game, and it was amazing.

The gameplay is much more realistic, which is a HUGE plus for me.

GET IT NOW!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I got NCAA 11 and love it and I will be getting Madden asap!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #8
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Madden was garbage last year, not buying it this year. I'll stick to NHL and FIFA. Madden fell off.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know whyere i can get xbox 360 ncaa 11 rosters
Old 08-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
goldfish is on a distinguished road
goldfish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
Madden was garbage last year, not buying it this year. I'll stick to NHL and FIFA. Madden fell off.
nhl is gonna be awesome this year with the real time physics!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OLYMPIC VIEW" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OLYMPIC VIEW"'s Tacoma Gallery
The kids got Madden 11 today for their Wii, it kicks ass!! Did I say Wii...
Old 08-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
Id say NCAA over Madden for sure. I have both and think NCAA is much better. Just a better experience. But EA has really pissed me off with their slacking off on the RTG mode in NCAA and NFL Superstar mode in Madden. Used to be my favorite part of the game, but they have made it boring. And it really sucks.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #13
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why is it Linebackers can jump like 6 feet in the air.. everytime i get a open reciever and i do the lob over someone to get it there.. the Def guy jumps out of the stadium to swat it..
Old 09-19-2010, 06:05 AM   #14
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Why is it Linebackers can jump like 6 feet in the air.. everytime i get a open reciever and i do the lob over someone to get it there.. the Def guy jumps out of the stadium to swat it..
That's the new madden for you-- ever since they moved to 360/ps3, the series has been crap, hence why I quit buying. The older versions (namely 2005) for the ps2 blow the newer games out of the water
Old 09-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #15
Sticks For Troops

I was talking about NCAA 2011.. but yeah.. ive been having a problem with static sound whenever the crowd gets loud
Old 09-19-2010, 08:26 AM   #16
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
I got madden for ps3... played one game and MW2 found its way back in
Old 09-26-2010, 08:55 AM   #17
02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough

02tacomasr5's Tacoma Gallery
anybody wanna setup an online franchise for ps3?
Old 09-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #18
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
what is that?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #19
02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough02tacomasr5 is a jewel in the rough

02tacomasr5's Tacoma Gallery
i havent really played one yet but from what i've gathered you can have up to 32 people, your incharge of one team and its like franchise but you have to play against the other players that are incharge of a specific team and the cpu controls the teams that dont have a player assigned to it.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #20
Sticks For Troops

why does it seem like everytime your CB could get a pick 6 they just swap the ball when you go for the user pick.. but when its 4th and 30 and they throw a hail mary the pick it off and basicly it was a punt instead of swatting the ball so you can get it back where the QB threw it from