1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Zombie Apocalypse Show isn't Real Enough (The Walking Dead on AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by sockmonkey, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I'm waiting for your bloodless pic of the empty baby seat

2. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    That gif is pretty solid , gotta give you that Chip

3. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    gooch14

gooch14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2011 Blk DC Taco SR5 4x LB
    Bestop, Child Seats, petrified french fry, dog hair, empty Mtn Dew cans cracked windshield, scratches.
    I still don't see any straps here. I don't think she was buckled in.

The buckles are a faded red/pink. I only see a big mass of tan and grey on the front of her which looks like some terrible part of her shirt.

4. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    Chipskip

Chipskip N7MCS

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra
    The buckles are grey and easily seen in your pic. The pick you see in the empty seat is the shoulder and crotch pads, you can still see the grey belt and buckles in the empty seat with the pads on them.

5. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    ^^agreed.

6. Dec 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    choppersx

choppersx ZoMbiE aLeRt

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1968 Ford Mustang
    Lifted Bilstein shocks 5100's Front set 1.75, Rear set 1.5 ICON 3 Leaf Progressive add on / Lights-Retrofit with Halos & interior Dome / Tinted windows/AFE PRo Dry Air Filter / Go Rhino Bars / Flowmaster Exhaust 50 series
    Great find on that GIF Chip

7. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Does the girl on the right already have blood on her ?

8. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    2012tacolover

2012tacolover Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Norm
    CA/AL
    Vehicle:
    White PreRunner TRD Sport DCSB
    Tinted Windows, Black Nerf Bars, LED Dome & Map Lights, Snugtop Xtra-Vision, WeatherTech Digitalfit front and rear, trimmed Front Mud Flaps, BFG A/T KO's, Matt123 White Skid, Devil Horn Emblem Wet Okole front and rear seat covers! Future Stuff: Lift and new Wheels! :)
    The whole scene with the girls shooting the GF in the head leads me to believe they had her well taken care of, they were not going to let anything happen to her, so my guess is the baby is fine and they ran leaving the car seat behind as its to bulky to make a hasty retreat with it in hand.

Way to hard to run off like this:

[​IMG]

Also no Zombies in the back as of yet, so how could the baby be gotten when they are still coming in from the breach at the gate?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  9. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-road
    Nobody said anything about bloodless seat...what I was talking about was the amount of blood/gore that would result from such trauma.

10. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    MapleMoose

MapleMoose Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    in the last second of that gif right before the explosion you can just make out something white or yellow that hes holding

11. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    ^

12. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
    SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-road
    Solid find. It appears that she is buckled in. Why would the producers have them run on the set with an unbuckled infant?

13. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    choppersx

choppersx ZoMbiE aLeRt

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1968 Ford Mustang
    Lifted Bilstein shocks 5100's Front set 1.75, Rear set 1.5 ICON 3 Leaf Progressive add on / Lights-Retrofit with Halos & interior Dome / Tinted windows/AFE PRo Dry Air Filter / Go Rhino Bars / Flowmaster Exhaust 50 series
    i wonder if we going to see a Hershel zombie head?

14. Dec 2, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    2012tacolover

Member:
    First Name:
    Norm
    CA/AL
    Vehicle:
    Tinted Windows, Black Nerf Bars, LED Dome & Map Lights, Snugtop Xtra-Vision, WeatherTech Digitalfit front and rear, trimmed Front Mud Flaps, BFG A/T KO's, Matt123 White Skid, Devil Horn Emblem Wet Okole front and rear seat covers! Future Stuff: Lift and new Wheels! :)
    Chipskip found the images, have to give him credit, I just borrowed them, but I can totally see them ditching the chair and grabbing her to get out and some zombies come sniffing around after the fact smelling fresh baby on the seat.

15. Dec 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    wow good point i would have never thought that....

16. Dec 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    choppersx

choppersx ZoMbiE aLeRt

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1968 Ford Mustang
    Reminded me of the movie Night of the Living Dead, heard George A. Romero was asked if he could direct an episode but refused.

[​IMG]

17. Dec 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    2012tacolover

Member:
    First Name:
    Norm
    CA/AL
    Vehicle:

I could not believe she was so far away not watching her daughter at all, who didn't see this coming? This was a great scene! Nice find on the gif! :cool:

18. Dec 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar
    2 Fingers on the trigger= GANGSTER

19. Dec 2, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    majorhavok

majorhavok Rabid Conservative

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike in Cali..
    Peoples Republic of Caulifournia
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Sport DoubleCab 4x4
    Ultragauge, ImMrYo mirror, Tailgate lock, Snugtop Rebel Shell.
    Seems plausible either way. Baby carriers are way easier to transport a heavy baby. It's basically a handle and easy to pick up and set down. If you need to fight suddenly, easy to put down and not hurt the baby.. you can't just drop and pick up a kid as easy as you can a carrier.

For the same reason they shot the little girl offscreen, I think they didn't leave little baby pieces for the viewer, just blood and the impression that she had been ripped out. As for the amount it's proportionate to the blood seen by a typical dead human in this show.

Just from a logical standpoint if a normal human was bleeding from the shoulder and assume the hand is covered in blood, why would they grab the side of the carrier instead of the handle or directly take the baby out? Also why would there be blood UNDER where the baby sat if not the babies? There might be blood on the side and on the baby but not under.

I love all these theories.. lol We just don't know for sure and this will go on until Feb.

20. Dec 2, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    They aren't legally allowed to show close up , graphic scenes of the kids being shot / killed

That was mentioned during one of the Talking Dead episodes

I think it was one of the producers and she said the scene where Rick shot Sophia pushed the boundry of what was allowable

Products Discussed in

To Top