LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Movie contest I'm in.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Movie contest I'm in.

Last month I was asked to participate in the filming of a short movie. Philips Electronics and Youtube have collaborated in the creation of a contest called "Parallel Lines" and the idea is that it is open to amature filmakers only, be under 3 minutes in length and that seven words only be permitted to be used....No more, no less. For this contest, the lines issued were......"What is that?", "beautiful" ,"I'm sorry", "it's a Unicorn", "never saw one up close before", "get away" and "get away". The contest will be judged by popular opinion on Youtube but ultimately by Director Ridley Scott (Gladiator, Black Hawk Down etc.)

The premise of the movie is that an evil Roman Emperor has invaded a Barbarian Celtic land in search of an unknown treasure. After slaughtering a tribe he sends two of his Soldiers to capture the treasure and return it to him at any cost. When the two finally track it down they have conflicting opinions on doing what is right vs. doing what they have been ordered to do, hence the title...."Conscience over Country". I play the part of the Soldier who obeys orders and pays for it in the end. In the scene where the Emperor is inspecting his troops I'm on the far right side and make eye contact with my partner as well. It was a lot of fun .

Check it out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ISb3rqy5U
Old 08-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
very cool marc
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa man well done!
Old 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Men!